• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 3rd?

Chelski next, they r pumped too, expect them to turn over rangers and chase the toons. But chavs may think, win CL, 4th means nothing - or get 4th in case they lose at bayernstadium.
Chavs should be pragmatic n wanna beat the toons. Pardew will have his work cut out.

Not trying to move the goalposts but I have said look at history. How many times have the toon finished above us? They punched above their weight mid-90s for a few years granted. Beat United 5-0 granted.

My point is that, as well as they have been this season so far, they won't repeat it next season. IMO.

For the majority of the last 20 years we have been better than you.

Are you going to revert to type soon after a few decent years and return to the mid table shambles you have been for most of that period? I don't think so.

5 top 4 finishes for Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the Premier League
1 top 4 finish in for Spurs in the Premier League

Higher average points per season in the Premier League for us too btw.

But it doesn't matter, it is irrelevant. What matters is the here and now, you have had a good side for a few years now and have built a very good team with some outstanding players and we are starting to do that now.

Are you going to revert to type soon after a few decent years and return to the mid table shambles you have been for most of that period? I don't think so.

But it doesn't matter, it is irrelevant. What matters is the here and now, you have had a good side for a few years now and have built a very good team with some outstanding players and we are starting to do that now.

In the last 40 odd years how many trophies have you won compared to us

How many times have you been relegated compared to us ??

and Id say we have finished in the top 6 more times than you have overall too, 4 times in top 5 in the past 6 years for us

Last edited:
In the last 40 odd years how many trophies have you won compared to us

How many times have you been relegated compared to us ??

and Id say we have finished in the top 6 more times than you have overall too

Learn to read.

I'm not entering this argument, I am talking about the here and now.

You have a very good side, we are starting to build one.

Just had to respond to the drivel on the previous page.

Learn to read.

I'm not entering this argument, I am talking about the here and now.

You have a very good side, we are starting to build one.

Just had to respond to the drivel on the previous page.

If your talking about the here and now why bring up how many more points you have than us in the premier league and how many more top 4 finishes..

No doubt when you end up 6th you will disappear in a huff again

You'd be wrong on the top 6 thing if talking about the Premier League era btw, you've done it 4 times, we've done it 7 times.

If your talking about the here and now why bring up how many more points you have than us in the premier league and how many more top 4 finishes..

Because it was a response to the drivel spouted on the previous page.

*cringe* are we really going to do this "we're bigger than you" debate again?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's first XI are more than just decent. I think they are up there on merit. Shrewd signings, and actually Pardew has managed them well (think of the way he has got Ben Arfa performing at the business end of the season).

If we finish 6th it still represents a brilliant season and European football, I'll be going nowhere.

*cringe* are we really going to do this "we're bigger than you" debate again?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's first XI are more than just decent. I think they are up there on merit. Shrewd signings, and actually Pardew has managed them well (think of the way he has got Ben Arfa performing at the business end of the season).

It doesn't look like much of a debate really, just people making baseless predictions.

Newcastles first eleven is quite good, just as ours is quite good. They have the same problem with depth that we have.

It doesn't look like much of a debate really, just people making baseless predictions.

Newcastles first eleven is quite good, just as ours is quite good. They have the same problem with depth that we have.

It's what fans do I guess...

There XI is good. In fact I do wonder what the score would have been had Tiote and Cabaye played. Impossible to say now, but we just had one of them days where we were just on fire. Probably would have beaten Barcelona! ok maybe not.

All time PL top 10

1. Man Utd | 1657 pts
2. Arsenal | 1445 pts
3. Chelsea | 1396 pts
4. Liverpool | 1331 pts
5. Aston Villa | 1088 pts
6. Tottenham | 1076 pts
7. Everton | 1029 pts
8. Saudi Sportswashing Machine | 1014 pts
9. Blackburn | 970 pts
10. Emirates Marketing Project | 775 pts

All time PL top 10

1. Man Utd | 1657 pts
2. Arsenal | 1445 pts
3. Chelsea | 1396 pts
4. Liverpool | 1331 pts
5. Aston Villa | 1088 pts
6. Tottenham | 1076 pts
7. Everton | 1029 pts
8. Saudi Sportswashing Machine | 1014 pts
9. Blackburn | 970 pts
10. Emirates Marketing Project | 775 pts

Hence the reason why we have our "traditional" big 4. Big gap between those top 4 and the rest. Would have been nice to jump Villa this season, not that it counts for much.

As I said, you had a good run in the mid 90's. That's it. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are mid table fodder who are having one good season helped by the shocking form of 3 teams who should be miles ahead of you. The resources of Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea its laughable your ahead of those 3. Anyway, enjoy your season and no denying its been a great one for you.

You've also been relegated in that 20 years too. But I agree you do have a good side now. I'm still not convinced Ashley won't sell some of your players. I wouldn't have him anywhere near Spurs!

Are you taking the tinkle?
I'd take our History over yours any day mate.
You're still to win a trophy in GHod knows how long and you've never looked anything but average since you stupidly removed Sir Bobby as manager.

You've done well this season, but ffs what about that season you were relegated?What about your owner? the way he treats the fans and the way he got rid of Hughton?

You're certainly better than us at creating a soap opera!

I do not really care who gets champs league, would be nice if it was us but does not make a huge difference to me.

Would love to see one of arsenal or chelsea miss out would really love that.

I like Saudi Sportswashing Machine i think they are doing well with their scouting system as opposed to harry who is scared brickless of paying big money for a player. Remember how he treated nugent at pompey because he did not start banging them in straight away, think that was when i first went of arry.

They arent, they have some dangerous players and plenty of goals in them - can be a very dangerous team

Their league position suggests they are.

They have some dangerous players, they have goals in them - they deserved respect.

Then of course we kicked off and they just didnt turn up ](*,)

League form suggests they deserve to go down, but they are still a reasonable side. Hoillett, Yakubu, Pedersen and NZonzi have caused teams plenty of trouble this season.

Norwich, Sunderland (under MON) , Fulham, Man U, Swansea, Arsenal, Saudi Sportswashing Machine (league cup) all lost to Blackburn this season - all teams that have done well this season

Quite a few Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans on my twitter saying they will beat both Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project hahahahaa..

Deluded foold

Back