• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 3rd?

Remember this thread pre christmas. The notion was laughed at by many. Looking f#cking scary at the moment. Why couldnt we sign Cisse ffs

no, but Emirates Marketing Project can and will

Yep, a lot of people said they played brick football, would collapse once they had a few injuries (currently top of the injury table) and would do well to finish in the top 6.

I personally feel that Arsenal are pretty close to sewing up 3rd place. But Saudi Sportswashing Machine can certainly 4th. And if we can't do it, I hope they do.

Yes. If we can't and that looks a certainty now, then I hope the toon do it. Fantastic job Pardew's done there. Fat Ashley will more than likely cash in on all their stars in the summer and sack Pardew in Oct when they're in the bottom three.

When this was discussed last year I said that they probably needed another couple very good signings in January to have a chance of competing for a CL spot. Cisse is only one signing, but he's done well enough for two...

I still don't think they are favourites to finish in the top 4, but possible? Sure.

They cant even finish 4th, close this thread, they wont go any higher than 5th

And for those of you who disagree or think ive jinxed us:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+don+t+even+give+a+fudge_d6190f_3458013.gif

Not a chance. They've gone on an amazing run, but no way will they have the consistency to continue that now. Too many hard games. Still think we're odds on for top 4, with chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine battling it out for fifth.

3rd? No. I don't think so, might sneak 4th if you lot keep playing like you are at the moment but it is still unlikely.

Two games we should win in Stoke at home and Wigan away but then we have 3 very difficult games against Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project and away at Everton.

Never talk about games you should win Greg, we've had enough problems with that in the last few months.

Chelsea are playing crap, Emirates Marketing Project have gone mentally, and Everton will probably be parading the cup at Goodison when you go and play there on the last day

I'll honestly just be happy with them finishing top 6.

I said before the season, in fact one of three (kingdawson and greg the other two) that they'd finish in the top six and all three of us got laughed at. But Cabaye has been a hit especially alongside Tiote, Ben Arfa has come back from injury and added a little bit of something, Ba has been an unbelievable player for them adding to the fact Krul has come out on top this year, adding Cisse in January was a bonus and it's paid off massively. 10 goals in 9 games? class.

They've got a very difficult three fixtures in May, having said that they're playing better than us or chelsea. They could get 4th at our expense.

Not a chance. They've gone on an amazing run, but no way will they have the consistency to continue that now. Too many hard games. Still think we're odds on for top 4, with chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine battling it out for fifth.

And we have?

:eek:

Back