• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

As i have said before i hope we give him a start against Forest in the cup game. See just what he can do in a full 90 mins.
He's currently playing like it's the last minutes of football he is ever going to play. Not sure how long he can last with afterburners on all the time if he starts. I hope Conte will put Gil
in games earlier, especially when we're winning, so that he will be under less pressure to attack.

We don't do ourselves any favours by going behind first. Forces Conte to pick experience and leaves very little time at the end to experiment with the young ones

As i have said before i hope we give him a start against Forest in the cup game. See just what he can do in a full 90 mins.

Agreed. Would expect Spence, Tanganganga, Skipp, Bissouma, Gil, Moura to all play. Maybe even Santiago or someone from the kids in order to give Kane and Son a break

Rescued from page 3 :p

There’s a lot said about him needing to “bulk up” and be stronger on the ball but I think there is also a natural benefit to him actually playing games regardless of having more strength.

Game by game he is learning more how defenders in this country play in match environments which will (hopefully) make him think smarter, have more poise, and be more wily in his play.

Rescued from page 3 :p

There’s a lot said about him needing to “bulk up” and be stronger on the ball but I think there is also a natural benefit to him actually playing games regardless of having more strength.

Game by game he is learning more how defenders in this country play in match environments which will (hopefully) make him think smarter, have more poise, and be more wily in his play.
It’s so key
He comes in and takes the knocks
He will learn so much from that

His best performance by far (not that he's had many chances). Should be seen as an option especially with Richy and Kulu injured

Thought he was dreadful in the first half, looked a boy playing a man’s game. Some good moments in the second half though.

He did create an opening in the first, closed down the ball and passed into the box. He did get outmuscled at times first half. But second half he upped his game, and with the ball at his feet he can make space. Chased the ball down all game too.

The only issue is if he's shoulder to shoulder he's going to get shrugged off the ball by 90% of PL players. Still showing he has worth tho.

He's terrifying in a positive and negative sense. Positive because he can absolutely bully defenders, turning them left and right trying to deal with him - boy has real magic in his boots, and boy did it show today.

Negative because he has also the upper body strength of a freeze-dried twig, and if a ref decides to let defenders get physical with him, he is going to turn the ball over in dangerous situations.

Today was his breakout moment, and I hope he doesn't look back. But feed the boy some protein, goddamn!

He's terrifying in a positive and negative sense. Positive because he can absolutely bully defenders, turning them left and right trying to deal with him - boy has real magic in his boots, and boy did it show today.

Negative because he has also the upper body strength of a freeze-dried twig, and if a ref decides to let defenders get physical with him, he is going to turn the ball over in dangerous situations.

Today was his breakout moment, and I hope he doesn't look back. But feed the boy some protein, goddamn!

Yeh agree, this comes with time and also realising the nuances of the league, using that weakness as an advantage to buy fouls in the meantime, let others lean through you. It's also a case that his team need to work him out too, get him in space and his passing and dead weight slide passes are going to hurt teams.

Players generally always grow into the requirements in the prem conditioning wise, just takes time

Back