• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bolton Replay

And actually quite sad how many qunts profit from such sad events

Reminds me of that South Park episode where they're trying to build a ladder to heaven and some musician comes to compose songs about it, making record sales from the hype. This world is fcuked up beyond repair

And actually quite sad how many qunts profit from such sad events

Reminds me of that South Park episode where they're trying to build a ladder to heaven and some musician comes to compose songs about it, making record sales from the hype. This world is fcuked up beyond repair

It's one of the reasons why I dont have any kids.

will almost certainly be next wednesday or not at all i would imagine

sunderland and everton is on itv on tuesday

will almost certainly be next wednesday or not at all i would imagine

sunderland and everton is on itv on tuesday

Possibly a chance it could be Thursday as we dont play Swansea until the Sunday, Wolves v Bolton could be moved to the 1st to accomodate.
Could only be the 4th April if it is going to be decided on the night with the aid of ET/Pens, otherwise there would be no time for the winning team to organise ticket allocation/distribution for the Semi

Is there no chance of the semi being pushed back a week also, would give Bolton more time

that's possible i suppose but in their position you'd think bolton would want to start playing again as soon as reasonably possible.

if they have 2 weeks without a game could face a real backlog of fixtures towards the end of the season

The semi-finals of the CL are scheduled to be played on the 17-18 and 24-25 April. It won’t surprise me if Chelsea reach that stage so it’s highly unlikely that the FA cup semi-final with them will be moved back, if anything it might be moved forward a day.

yep chelsea would object strongly

in that scenario they would likely face weds barca, sat spurs, tues barca again.

Why not Liverpool played Notts Forest after the Hillsbrough incident

...and Juventus played Liverpool DURING the Heysel tragedy (and lest we forget Platini's wholly inappropriate WILD goal celebrations when he scored!)

Some sort of game will go ahead I'm sure, as to what frame of mind the players will be in who play it is another matter...

I reckon SPURS YOUTH v BOLTON YOUTH would be an idea... give the youngsters a taste of FA Cup football... with a semi-final at stake!

(incidentally, is Bolton's Youth team any good...? before I start petitioning the FA with the idea!!)

...and Juventus played Liverpool DURING the Heysel tragedy (and lest we forget Platini's wholly inappropriate WILD goal celebrations when he scored!)

Some sort of game will go ahead I'm sure, as to what frame of mind the players will be in who play it is another matter...

I reckon SPURS YOUTH v BOLTON YOUTH would be an idea... give the youngsters a taste of FA Cup football... with a semi-final at stake!

(incidentally, is Bolton's Youth team any good...? before I start petitioning the FA with the idea!!)

:ross:

If it goes ahead I imagine it will be on the 27th which was a date set aside for a potential replay.

Back