• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bolton Replay

Definitely want us to win and get to the semis, but if we did lose I wouldn't feel as gutted as I normally would. Don't think I'll be at all nervous about this game as all outcomes will have some small amount of joy attributed to them.

Although it's impossible to predice how I'll actually feel, I reckon I feel the same. I want to win, as always, but I'm sure that a defeat at this stage of the cup would be much harder to take against any other opposition, in any other circumstances.

Reckon they'll 'allow' each other to score once each early on, just to set the tie back at 1-1...?

Personally, I don't, but it would be a nice gesture to see happen...

In all truth, I reckon Bolton will bring thousands down this time, and no doubt go on and 'Win it for Fabrice' (to be fair, we've got Bob Hope in the semi, 'cos even if we beat Bolton, we'd be cast as the bad guys, so everyone will want 'Dear old Chelsea to win it for football!!!) ...and I'd rather lose to Bolton in these poignant circumstances than watch it all disintegrate against Chelsea at Wembley, so it may as well end here!

No way, I want another fa cup in the cabinet.

Reckon they'll 'allow' each other to score once each early on, just to set the tie back at 1-1...?

Personally, I don't, but it would be a nice gesture to see happen...

And a completely pointless gesture..........for everyone other than Kyle Walker!

Who wants to see two teams letting eachother score? It was tied, so there is no need to go overboard with the gesture's and stuff. If Muamba is there, then a rousing applause that will bring the roof down, then on with the "replay".

This is not a replay, this is the first tie which has been resheduled. 90 minutes, no dramas, everyone gets through it safe and well - that's the plan :)

If it is draw then there is only one obvious slot for a replay, a week later. This will require the police to agree to less that 10 days notice but I expect it will be viewed as a concession.

Good news, it looks like the people at Bolton Wanderers FC are able to move on now.

And a completely pointless gesture..........for everyone other than Kyle Walker!

Who wants to see two teams letting eachother score? It was tied, so there is no need to go overboard with the gesture's and stuff. If Muamba is there, then a rousing applause that will bring the roof down, then on with the "replay".

If gallas and nelsen are playing at the back i imagine we will be letting them score anyway.

I'm still confused what happens at full time in event of a draw.. There must be a replay, right?

I even have tickets for tomorrow and have no clue if extra time and penalties is a possibility (I assume not)

It would just be nice to know a possible replay date.

Liverpool got just over 31k allocation for their semi

Its a joke, not a suprise though, it was unbelievable the amount of "liverpool fans" i saw coming back from Liverpool Street after the Carling Cup Final. Its funny how so many southern people in their thirties have such close family ties to Liverpool

Its a joke, not a suprise though, it was unbelievable the amount of "liverpool fans" i saw coming back from Liverpool Street after the Carling Cup Final. Its funny how so many southern people in their thirties have such close family ties to Liverpool

We would get the same though if we got through...

Funnily enough steed my area manager is mid 30's and supports Liverpool despite admitting he's never been to Liverpool let alone Anfield!! Owes me ?ú50 though as we bet in July who'd finish higher. His words were 'Ill take that bet all day long'. ****y sod.

Back