• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bolton Replay

Bolton's website:
"Bolton Wanderers can confirm that the home Barclays Premier League fixture against Blackburn Rovers will go ahead as scheduled, kicking-off at 3pm on Saturday 24 March. The FA Cup quarter-final tie against Tottenham Hotspur will also take place, with a date and kick-off time to be confirmed with the Football Association."

Would't surprise me if it's on Tuesday night (27th). That was scheduled slot for a possible replay, so guess that seems the most obvious option to play it

No mention of provisions for a replay if it ends a draw? Would be highly unusual for an FA cup game to go straight to extra time. I'd like clarification on this.

Would't surprise me if it's on Tuesday night (27th). That was scheduled slot for a possible replay, so guess that seems the most obvious option to play it

If it does go ahead next week I would assume provision would be made for a replay at Bolton on Weds 4th April, although that really is cutting it fine for the winning club to sort out their ticket sales for the semi

Good to hear the game is on. Lets hope both teams make it a memorable match with good football...

...and a Spurs win in the end! 8-[

Lets hope they are up for it and don't suffer from a case of feeling sorry for Bolton..

From reading some responses some ppl wouldn't mind if we lost the replayed match to let Bolton go through?! It's definitely a concept I can't understand. I want to win the FA Cup no questions/sentiments asked.

Nicked from TFC.

Hello

Thank you for your email relating to our FA Cup tie with Bolton Wanderers following the sad events of Saturday evening.

At the time of writing, we do not have any date confirmed for the rescheduled fixture. At the appropriate time the FA will discuss this with Bolton and ourselves and as soon as we have any further information it will be made available to fans via the ClubÔÇÖs communication channels.

Tickets for the original abandoned match WILL remain valid for any re-arranged game. Season ticket holders and One Hotspur members will be able to enter the Stadium using their access cards and supporters holding paper tickets or TicketFast (print at home tickets) will be able to use their original tickets. Supporters who no longer have their paper or TicketFast ticket must contact the Ticket Office via email (ticketoffice@tottenhamhotspur.com) where a duplicate ticket will be arranged. Supporters who are now unable to attend any rescheduled fixture and require a refund please email the Ticket Office, clearly marking your email "Bolton Refund".

Thank you for your patience and support.

Kind regards

Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office

Glad to see the club didn't go with their club charter rules about abandoned games being charged half price once game has started.

next Tuesday, 7.30pm kick off....just been announced by Bolton. Live on ESPN

next Tuesday, 7.30pm kick off....just been announced by Bolton. Live on ESPN

Reckon they'll 'allow' each other to score once each early on, just to set the tie back at 1-1...?

Personally, I don't, but it would be a nice gesture to see happen...

In all truth, I reckon Bolton will bring thousands down this time, and no doubt go on and 'Win it for Fabrice' (to be fair, we've got Bob Hope in the semi, 'cos even if we beat Bolton, we'd be cast as the bad guys, so everyone will want 'Dear old Chelsea to win it for football!!!) ...and I'd rather lose to Bolton in these poignant circumstances than watch it all disintegrate against Chelsea at Wembley, so it may as well end here!

Last edited:
Reckon they'll 'allow' each other to score once each early on, just to set the tie back at 1-1...?

In all truth, I reckon Bolton will bring thousands down this time, and no doubt go on and 'Win it for Fabrice' (to be fair, we've got Bob Hope in the semi, so it may as well end here!)

Not sure whether they will have the option. They will be able to fill the remainderof the 2 blocks they were left with, but not sure if they will be allowed to purchase tickets in 5 blocks they returned tickets for which now contain Spurs fans.

Dont think for one minute there would be any trouble, just dont think it will happen

In all truth, I reckon Bolton will bring thousands down this time, and no doubt go on and 'Win it for Fabrice' (to be fair, we've got Bob Hope in the semi, 'cos even if we beat Bolton, we'd be cast as the bad guys, so everyone will want 'Dear old Chelsea to win it for football!!!) ...and I'd rather lose to Bolton in these poignant circumstances than watch it all disintegrate against Chelsea at Wembley, so it may as well end here!

Seriously?

No..no and no. We will do Chelsea. And I will do the OMT should we get there!!!! What you saying now?? :)

From reading some responses some ppl wouldn't mind if we lost the replayed match to let Bolton go through?! It's definitely a concept I can't understand. I want to win the FA Cup no questions/sentiments asked.

Definitely want us to win and get to the semis, but if we did lose I wouldn't feel as gutted as I normally would. Don't think I'll be at all nervous about this game as all outcomes will have some small amount of joy attributed to them.

Definitely want us to win and get to the semis, but if we did lose I wouldn't feel as gutted as I normally would. Don't think I'll be at all nervous about this game as all outcomes will have some small amount of joy attributed to them.

A defeat genuinely wouldn't be any consolation knowing it was against Bolton for me personally. I want us to win. No mercy.

Back