• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have this sign ready for him

dsc_15940_welcomesign.jpg

Exactly!! Lol at the cranks on here. Would probably let Berba fudge their bird and give him a reach around!! :)

There are worse c*nts in football. What Tevez did was public humiliation, more recent and they have somehow got over it.

More fool them. I'm sure a league title helps somewhat and having about 20 world class strikers. And they completely won that situation. He stayed and they didn't pay him!! Owned. Berba treat us like brick. fudge the qunt.

I'd accept him back if he publicly apologises for the manner in which he left the club. Nobody begrudged him a move, but it was outrageous the way he did so. But at least he even turned up for training in the summer of 2008 and played in our first game of the season unlike Modric. Although perhaps the fact that Ramos let that moody fudger mingle with the rest of the squad meant that the atmosphere was sour and we started the season so badly.

Berbs is like that bird with the massive jugs and tight arse who's a fantastic root but treats you like brick and sleeps with your mates.

I'd still go one last fudge for purely selfish reasons.

If it helps us win games I'll take him. All footballers are looking out for themselves, it's what Berbatov did. People need to stop putting our players on a pedal stool only to be let down.

Maybe in a couple years it'll be Vertonghen or Bale wanting to leave and do the same thing. I won't be surprised or upset, it's a business at the end of the day.

If he's available for £5-8million I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Hopefully be able to recoup at least some of that if he fails, which I don't think he will.

Still think he'd a dingdong but if he wears our shirt and plays for us I'll support him 100%

Hopefully be able to recoup at least some of that if he fails, which I don't think he will.

Still think he'd a dingdong but if he wears our shirt and plays for us I'll support him 100%

Even if we signed him for £5m and let him leave on a free a couple years later it'd be worth it.

Steven Fletcher for £15m or Berbatov for half that? I know which one I'd choose

Would be really torn by this. The guy is class and has some sublime skills, but he treated the club I love like something he'd stepped in.

In saying that, if he came back and apologised and helped us go on to win things. I can only be good for the club.

Says Sorry - we're good as it would be an easy 18 goals for DB if he came back. Yes 18 and Ade in for another 20+

He was even better the following year but for some reason the video isn't available in my country whatever the fudge that means, so incase it's available for you I'd give it a watch, it's by the same guy.

I still remember his performance against Bolton, the best performance I have seen from a Spurs player in one game.

If we had Berbatov last season, we would be in the Champs League now and have finished above the Arse. Who knows whether Modric would be so intent on leaving or not.

Don't really feel like having the same reflections 12 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back