• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wanted to come back, play like he did again, hell yeah. 5million quid, who could we get half as good as him for that nowadays ? Imagine him n ade up top, defoe will think it's 2008-9 all over again ...

I want special players playing for us. Would have him back in a heartbeat, irrespective of previous misdemeanours. Just my opinion.

He left under a cloud and messed up the start of our season. We did get a lot of money for him. Also, he still gave us those magic moments and its sad seeing him
wasted at Man U. £5m for him is great business.

The level of hate aimed at him by some seems to be on a par with Campbell.

There is a difference or three... he didnt lead us on and go to bed with our biggest rivals and we got £31m and he gave us some of the most magical moments we've had in the last decade.

He did brick on us tbf. The guy refused to play for us and went to talk to United when Levy only gave him permission to speak to City at first. Obviously it's not comparable to what Campbell did to us but still.

To be fair, Levy is an utter **** when it comes to transfers and we've been the beneficiaries of similar circumstances albeit on a lesser scale.

He did brick on us tbf. The guy refused to play for us and went to talk to United when Levy only gave him permission to speak to City at first. Obviously it's not comparable to what Campbell did to us but still.

Its no more than what Modric did last season and we soon forgave him after he blasted in that goal against liverpool. Its just berba got his way and its taken Modric another season to do it.

That said, I dont think there is any way DL will sign him. You have to have some scruples.

Teddy left us but he never forced it like they did.

Hypothetical question for the people who are really against moving for Berbatov;

We sign Berbatov on the last day of the transfer window, he is presented to the fans at the Home Norwich game and makes the squad for Reading Away. Reading go 1-0 up with a sucker punch and with half an hour left we don't look like breaking them down. AVB decides to bring Berbatov on.

How do you feel/react to all this?

Levy aint signing a 31 year old cretin that fudged him over.....people need to accept this an move on FFS......think about what you know of Daniel Levy as a man?

Not happening.

Hypothetical question for the people who are really against moving for Berbatov;

We sign Berbatov on the last day of the transfer window, he is presented to the fans at the Home Norwich game and makes the squad for Reading Away. Reading go 1-0 up with a sucker punch and with half an hour left we don't look like breaking them down. AVB decides to bring Berbatov on.

How do you feel/react to all this?

I'm a Spurs fan not a player supporter......I support the BADGE...fudge players.

Bin laden scores for the Yids against the scum I'm doing to pogo dance end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back