• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if we brought him in as our 3rd striker, but I can't see it happening. He just doesn't fit our formula, too old.

Its no more than what Modric did last season and we soon forgave him after he blasted in that goal against liverpool. Its just berba got his way and its taken Modric another season to do it.

That said, I dont think there is any way DL will sign him. You have to have some scruples.

Teddy left us but he never forced it like they did.

I've never forgiven him and have wanted him out ever since he put that request in.

3rd striker ? lol, he would walk into your starting lineup.

Not many strikers in the world would walk into our starting line up at the moment. He might end up earning it but he wouldn't walk in ahead of Cisse and Ba.

Not many strikers in the world would walk into our starting line up at the moment. He might end up earning it but he wouldn't walk in ahead of Cisse and Ba.

If Berba went to Saudi Sportswashing Machine he'd be your most talented player since Gascoigne.

There's no way in hell any of your forwards would or should start ahead of him. Unless you regularly start qualifying for the CL, he's the kind of player you'll see once in a generation.

If Berba went to Saudi Sportswashing Machine he'd be your most talented player since Gascoigne.

There's no way in hell any of your forwards would or should start ahead of him. Unless you regularly start qualifying for the CL, he's the kind of player you'll see once in a generation.

Ben Arfa and Beardsley are up there.

There is no way a 31 year old Berbatov, without regular football recently, as good as he is, would walk straight in ahead of Cisse and Ba.

He would quite literally walk in because he rarely runs. He might not be as mobile as those two but his technical ability and hold up play is on a different planet to them.

He would quite literally walk in because he rarely runs. He might not be as mobile as those two but his technical ability and hold up play is on a different planet to them.

I agree, but he wouldn't walk in and start at Chelsea on Saturday if we signed him today.

Not going to happen anyway, we wont be in for him.

I agree, but he wouldn't walk in and start at Chelsea on Saturday if we signed him today.

Not going to happen anyway, we wont be in for him.

Perhaps not straight in the lineup as he settles in with his team mates, but you will never convince anyone on here that Ba is a better player than him

Ben Arfa and Beardsley are up there.

There is no way a 31 year old Berbatov, without regular football recently, as good as he is, would walk straight in ahead of Cisse and Ba.

Obviously he'd need to build up match fitness, but by "walk in" I meant that there'd be no contest for starting and I'm sure that's the case.

Teams like Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Spurs don't often get players like Berbatov. We're lucky in that through excellent purchasing (and taking a chance on unproven players) we've had him, Modric and Bale in the last few years, but that's the exception rather than the rule.

I want to see him beg. He should cry and plead for forgiveness and suck Levy's ****. Then I might accept him.

christ almighty, we have the return of the deluded Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans. One good season and now your team is better than Berbatov LOL. We got all that kind of brick before you were relegated, the relegation brought you back to exactly where you should be, now one good season your back to being the same old deluded up themselves fans you always used to be.

Who the fudge do barcodes think they are???????

Berbatoss would be the best player in your squad! Know your limits haga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back