• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

upload_2022-2-23_22-56-22.png

It’s hard not to be worried by that final paragraph.

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-23_22-54-57.png
    upload_2022-2-23_22-54-57.png
    372.7 KB · Views: 7
I hope you're right. Conte walks before the summer and there will be anarchy. Club will be a laughing stock, lose a lot of credibility within the game, Levy has nowhere else to go in terms of managers and the players will be wondering WTF is going on. The atmosphere at the stadium will be beyond poisonous.

Whatever is going on, Levy has got to do everything reasonably possible to keep Conte happy.

I wouldn't put it so dramatically, the most important relationship at the club is between Levy and Conte, Conte will be here as long as that functions, but when it ceases, it will be time to move on, and we'll be better off with someone else.

We do have somewhere else to go, we fired Jose Mourinho not that long ago, one of the all time greats.

I don't think there is any chance of him walking, what can Levy do between now and the summer, we need to rebuild the squad, we've made a good start. If Conte bails after one winter window, he's not the guy I think he is.

I wouldn't put it so dramatically, the most important relationship at the club is between Levy and Conte, Conte will be here as long as that functions, but when it ceases, it will be time to move on, and we'll be better off with someone else.

We do have somewhere else to go, we fired Jose Mourinho not that long ago, one of the all time greats.

I don't think there is any chance of him walking, what can Levy do between now and the summer, we need to rebuild the squad, we've made a good start. If Conte bails after one winter window, he's not the guy I think he is.

We're getting about 10 steps ahead of ourselves but where do we credibly go after Conte if he were to walk?

I hope you're right. Conte walks before the summer and there will be anarchy. Club will be a laughing stock, lose a lot of credibility within the game, Levy has nowhere else to go in terms of managers and the players will be wondering WTF is going on. The atmosphere at the stadium will be beyond poisonous.

Whatever is going on, Levy has got to do everything reasonably possible to keep Conte happy.
Last chance saloon without a doubt.
Conte needs to get his first choice 4 or 5 signings in this Summer or that's it. Lose him then where does the club go? Another coach, another cycle of not-quite good enough signings, our best players leaving to fulfill their ambitions and the club missing out on challenging for yet another season.

No of course not. There are a lot of options in between those two extremes. What he's saying is stuff you don't hear from managers who are happy in their job or see things working out the way they want. Did you ever hear Klopp saying this stuff even in his first season when Liverpool were finishing 8th?

What he's saying indicates a pretty deep problem. Will it cause him to walk? fudge knows. If I was a betting man, I'd say no. But I know it's not good.

He should tell the media how disappointed he is and that we should be doing better. Anything beyond that, he should be keeping behind closed doors. This fella isn't a rookie, he knows what he's doing by saying this stuff.

He's not happy with losing. He's suffering as he has said this week we need to suffer when we lose.

Does that mean he'll walk? Ofcourse not.

Let him rant and sulk and moan. Losing to fudging burnley deserves that. I hope he is like that the whole journey back home and the players hate it.

He's not happy with losing. He's suffering as he has said this week we need to suffer when we lose.

Let him rant and sulk and moan. Losing to fudging burnley deserves that. I hope he is like that the whole journey back home and the players hate it.
True.
Will need a big reaction and a win at Leeds this Saturday.

Of course he's right. He's saying exactly what all of us on here are saying. He's 200% right. But you don't always tell the whole truth to the media because they'll take anything like this and blow it up as much as possible which brings unwanted attention on the club.

At this point it’s whats needed, there are still some that think the squad is good enough.
A few home truths might help move forward.

We are getting attention what ever is said and done because we are not very good

We're getting about 10 steps ahead of ourselves but where do we credibly go after Conte if he were to walk?

That depends on when it happens, there was a time when some of us were disappointed it was Poch, that the idea of Jose was fanciful, that the idea of Conte was fanciful.

Timing is important.

Think he is being a bit clever here aswell. He'll have a meeting with levy say, i'm doing everything i can but it's not enough. It's up to you if you fire me (which levy obviously can't do).

So levy has to say no, what do you need to get us winning?

Conte - i need this and this and this...

Ok.

Bingo
It’s contes way of venting

Think he is being a bit clever here aswell. He'll have a meeting with levy say, i'm doing everything i can but it's not enough. It's up to you if you fire me (which levy obviously can't do).

Ok.
And levy says you can have that in the summer
Right now, do you job and get us as Hugh up the league
Stop over reacting like a Spurs fan and fix the brick please

Last chance saloon without a doubt.
Conte needs to get his first choice 4 or 5 signings in this Summer or that's it. Lose him then where does the club go? Another coach, another cycle of not-quite good enough signings, our best players leaving to fulfill their ambitions and the club missing out on challenging for yet another season.

You know that won't happen, mate. It never happened in 20 years of these owners, will never happen, ever. 100% guaranteed.

Conte asked for an RWB in January. We presumably thought he was stupid, because we ended up without one. Emerson Royal's bumbling disasterclasses are proving why he asked.

Conte said he needed an ST. We thought he was stupid, I presume, because we didn't get one. If Kane goes down now, we are f*cked.

That ST that gave us the runaround just now, Weghorst? Burnley brought him in in January. Funny how that happens.

We won't get everything Conte wants in the summer, either - so that's what he needs, he may as well walk now.

As for where the club goes from here - back to where ENIC have always felt the most comfortable with us operating, mid-table. But I think we'll still be in a healthier place, because at least the scales will have fallen from people's eyes about our owners - we will have begun the process of healing when the ENIC Out chants start.

Ok.

biggest thing he needs is time

You know that won't happen, mate. It never happened in 20 years of these owners, will never happen, ever. 100% guaranteed.

Conte asked for an RWB in January. We presumably thought he was stupid, because we ended up without one. Emerson Royal's bumbling disasterclasses are proving why he asked.

Conte said he needed an ST. We thought he was stupid, I presume, because we didn't get one. If Kane goes down now, we are f*cked.

That ST that gave us the runaround just now, Weghorst? Burnley brought him in in January. Funny how that happens.

We won't get everything Conte wants in the summer, either - so that's what he needs, he may as well walk now.

As for where the club goes from here - back to where ENIC have always felt the most comfortable with us operating, mid-table. But I think we'll still be in a healthier place, because at least the scales will have fallen from people's eyes about our owners - we will have begun the process of healing when the ENIC Out chants start.

Happened with ndombele. Just sayin.

I thought Weghorst was anonymous tonight.

Back