• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

I don't care if it's a 3-at-the-back guy, as long as we have the meanest defense in the league. If we had just matched last season's goals against, we'd probably be 8-9 points better off right now.
We need to sign a new back line + keeper for that.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Still think we should stick with Conte. Provided he wants to stay. Would happily take Poch or Tuchel if not. Such different managers, Tuchel closer to Conte, Poch a totally different manager. Many criticising Enic for not having a style of manager and sticking with it. I think Tuchel would transition easily. Whereas Poch might take time, and there are questions about his outright ruthless determination to win.

I think even with players as easily/cheaply' available as Ndicka and Alex Scott in that would give us a nice balance.
I think Sessegnon is more likely to be the LB than Udogie, especially initially. I think it would be a bit much to expect such a young player to come from overseas and be able to perform immediately.
Dominik Livakovic would be a great option for our new keeper I think and he is the right age and has the right level of experience to come and play for us. He would probably cost no more than £15m to £20m.
I was thinking only this morning Scott could be Poch’s new Dele…

Tuchel or Poch would be ok with me. Tuchel could be good but can see him clashing with Levy too quickly over something trivial like hotel expenses or eye contact :D
I’d love Poch a little bit more though because I love the geezer and was the highlight for so many years. Never won anything but put us back on the map.
I can’t see Conte being here after this season… hardly a pioneering thought.. hopefully a deal has been done one way or the other for Poch or Tuchel.

I love Poch but just feel maybe that era has gone, I'm sure there would be an immediate boost and generally positive vibes but when that settles down I'm not so sure it would go the same way as before. We had an exceptional team then with everyone the right age and also great balance - not saying it couldn't be replicated but I think we should be looking for the next Poch.

Poch not one to make early subs. Might be just as frustrating as Conte in that regard, but the football should be better. Still... Gallardo.

Poch not one to make early subs. Might be just as frustrating as Conte in that regard, but the football should be better. Still... Gallardo.

Why the obsession with gallardo? He's been manager of river plate for 8 years and only won the league once. That's like being in charge of real madrid and only winning the league once.

----------------Keeper----------------

Porro--Romero--New CB--Destiny

-----------Skippy--Benta------------

-----Deki-----New AM-----Son----

-----------------Kane-------------------

Would take that all day long, get in a Bastoni and Maddison type and its sexy AF TBH
Wot no diamond?

Tuchel or Poch would be ok with me. Tuchel could be good but can see him clashing with Levy too quickly over something trivial like hotel expenses or eye contact :D
I’d love Poch a little bit more though because I love the geezer and was the highlight for so many years. Never won anything but put us back on the map.
I can’t see Conte being here after this season… hardly a pioneering thought.. hopefully a deal has been done one way or the other for Poch or Tuchel.
I think Tuchel has qualities as a coach no doubt but I think he's just a bit weird, and weirdness is something we could do without at the moment, its unpredictable and can strike at any moment.

It's probably going to be Poch, the squad shapes up pretty well for him. Not selling anyone gives him a big group to assess from the get go before even considering signings. There's decent young players amongst them as well. We need to itch that itch and the goodwill and stability will be welcome.

I think Tuchel has qualities as a coach no doubt but I think he's just a bit weird, and weirdness is something we could do without at the moment, its unpredictable and can strike at any moment.

It's probably going to be Poch, the squad shapes up pretty well for him. Not selling anyone gives him a big group to assess from the get go before even considering signings. There's decent young players amongst them as well. We need to itch that itch and the goodwill and stability will be welcome.

NO more Chelsea rejects for me, time to forge our own path, not try and replicate

Back