• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexandre Pato - cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, how does anyone sign him this window when he's still on a 2 year loan to Sao Paulo until the end of the year? Factor in that the loan deal also included a Sao Paulo player going to Corinthians for the same period.

I'm curious, how does anyone sign him this window when he's still on a 2 year loan to Sao Paulo until the end of the year? Factor in that the loan deal also included a Sao Paulo player going to Corinthians for the same period.

10928372-50-pound-sterling-bank-notes-closeup-view-business-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Pato looks like it really could happen then huh? I said from the start that we shouldn't dismiss it. I think it will be interesting to see how much game time he actually gets should he sign.

Reminds me of those photos released pre the Iraq-war. It was claimed Iraq stored their weapons of mass destruction in a warehouse, and some random photos of a warehouse on Google Earth were supposed to be evidence. How on earth can you tell from those pictures that those people are Tottenham representatives? Oh, well, they might be right of course, just not very good as photographic evidence.

Reminds me of those photos released pre the Iraq-war, where it was claimed Iraq stored their weapons of mass destruction in a random warehouse on Google Earth. How on earth can you tell from those pictures that those people are Tottenham representatives? Oh, well, they might be right of course, just not very good as photographic evidence.

If you read the conversation under the Tweet, the guy who Tweeted it answers that and other questions. No idea how genuine he is but...

Can`t say I even remember his name, though I`ve probably heard about him before, but it doesn`t really matter. From that Youtube video on page 4-5, I`m sold. Sign him up!

Hi all,
First post
Sorry if this has already been said but Mr Pato has today started following Ars~nal on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back