• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexandre Pato - cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if it worked out, and we got the AC Milan pre injury Pato.

Elf.gif
Thanks Huddy, made my day

Looking at my own twitter account, most recent followed accounts are at the top. Arsenal is miles down his list so this isn't a new thing #debunked

So what's happening with Alexandre Pato and Tottenham Hotspur? Well, hopefully we can bring a little clear light to the proceedings. Brazil'sTerra claims that the Premier League club made an offer of €11m for the former AC Milan player. That works out to be £8m and at the original pricing claims it would have been enough.

Tottenham had earlier taken on both Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci, according to Brazilian claims, asking the two agents to find out how they could do a deal for Pato. At that time it was thought a bid of around €10m would be acceptable because Sao Paulo would have to allow the transfer at that price.

Pato is on loan from Corinthians to Sao Paulo and the parent club want a transfer. However, there's disagreement between the two clubs at what price Sao Paulo would have to release Pato for a transfer. It's certainly not pretty and aside from harming the relations between the two Brazilian clubs it makes a transfer very difficult indeed.

This one, as it stands, looks dead in the water. There's just not enough time for courts to sort things out and unless Tottenham pay a lot more, which is unlikely, or Sao Paulo back down, which is also unlikely, it's not happening.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/tottenham-make-8m-bid-for-forward-argument-between-clubs

So what's happening with Alexandre Pato and Tottenham Hotspur? Well, hopefully we can bring a little clear light to the proceedings. Brazil'sTerra claims that the Premier League club made an offer of €11m for the former AC Milan player. That works out to be £8m and at the original pricing claims it would have been enough.

Tottenham had earlier taken on both Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci, according to Brazilian claims, asking the two agents to find out how they could do a deal for Pato. At that time it was thought a bid of around €10m would be acceptable because Sao Paulo would have to allow the transfer at that price.

Pato is on loan from Corinthians to Sao Paulo and the parent club want a transfer. However, there's disagreement between the two clubs at what price Sao Paulo would have to release Pato for a transfer. It's certainly not pretty and aside from harming the relations between the two Brazilian clubs it makes a transfer very difficult indeed.

This one, as it stands, looks dead in the water. There's just not enough time for courts to sort things out and unless Tottenham pay a lot more, which is unlikely, or Sao Paulo back down, which is also unlikely, it's not happening.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/tottenham-make-8m-bid-for-forward-argument-between-clubs

Its completely believable that's the sad part

I don't even know why we bother contacting these south American clubs about their players in the first place, seems like there's always a sort of labyrinth to get through to actually sign anyone.

Going to Chelsea apparently - http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-agreement-with-chelsea-say-brazilian-reports

Am a little disappointed, with a potentially massive upside but the acknowledgement that he'd probably have to play second fiddle to Kane at first made this one a gamble that was probably worth taking. I guess they've probably offered a lot more than we were prepared to...
Well there was talk of Chelsea enquiring about Berahino, so this might stop that interest and give us a free(er) run at him.

Going to Chelsea apparently - http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-agreement-with-chelsea-say-brazilian-reports

Am a little disappointed, with a potentially massive upside but the acknowledgement that he'd probably have to play second fiddle to Kane at first made this one a gamble that was probably worth taking. I guess they've probably offered a lot more than we were prepared to...
Tough ask. Whoever they bring in this month is going to be expected to turn their season around. If they don't hit the ground running they'll very quickly be seen as flops. Whereas any striker who joins us will - barring injuries - have the relative luxury of a settling-in period as Kane's understudy. That's why I think a player like Pato could end up being a success for us, but would be more likely to fail at Chelsea.

Tough ask. Whoever they bring in this month is going to be expected to turn their season around. If they don't hit the ground running they'll very quickly be seen as flops. Whereas any striker who joins us will - barring injuries - have the relative luxury of a settling-in period as Kane's understudy. That's why I think a player like Pato could end up being a success for us, but would be more likely to fail at Chelsea.
That's not the dumbest thing I've ever read. Now go tell Pato [emoji2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back