• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jake Livermore

Not a surprise for someone who loves a night out. At least he won't be relegated at whl.

And it won't be his career down the pan. He'll be off to Villa in the summer and he'll do a good job once he served his ban.

Last edited:
Pretty stupid to get caught for coke given how quickly it tends to leave the system. Especially mid-season: you'd imagine things would have gone a lot easier for him if he tested positive in the summer instead, but mid-season when contractual obligations are sacrosanct? That's just being dim.

I'd wager Hull will do an assessment on how much he's worth to them on the market versus how much they could earn by suing him, and take it from there. And while I don't really have a problem with coke (far more serious drugs out there), I can't say that said assessment would be unfair to the lad, given how he's flunked his responsibility to the team mid-season. Again, that's just dim. And as for Livermore himself, hopefully he takes his ban on the chin and then rebuilds his career somewhere else, wiser for having gone through this experience.

However........maybe it isn't just one Hull player. :p

Police friend of mine has had a few run ins with him. He comes from a comfortable background but is very
Arrogant and thinks he is the dogs gonad*s. Very rude to police.

It's not whether it's enhancing or not, he is a role model and its a class A drug that is illegal, but I do agree 4 years is complete joke....

Anyone caught doing that in any job, would or should be sacked.

That said, I'm all for rehabilitation so hopefully Hulk will stand by him and help him.

It's not whether it's enhancing or not, he is a role model and its a class A drug that is illegal, but I do agree 4 years is complete joke....

Anyone caught doing that in any job, would or should be sacked.

That said, I'm all for rehabilitation so hopefully Hulk will stand by him and help him.
Ha. I love autocorrect.

Back