• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jake Livermore

Buying Jake Livermore is a sideways step imo for West Brom and Pulis.
He doesn't bring anything that is not already there.

The way they played (or should i say forced to play) vs us should not blind people to how little Livermore will add to Pulis' midfield options.
They bought Chadli: he adds goals and (sometimes) pace on the break
They bought Phillips: he adds goals and especially assists, especially from set-pieces
I can't see how Livermore is a buy that makes any type of sense (at least football-wise..)

WBA has an ageing side, and Livermore is young, and can run all day.

My sons went to the same school as Jake, and the general view was that he was a better cross-country runner than footballer (ditto that ex-academy lad who has ended up at Liverpool), which is not to denigrate his football skills as a schoolboy; Enfield Grammar reserves 5% of its intake for especially talented sportsmen (sportsboys?), so the standard is high.

I have every sympathy with Livermore if such an appalling comment was made, most men would react to that sort of thing. Sadly in our Internet world people think they can insult or offend others without any redress. If it can be proved then this vile individual should be named and shamed.

If I was around anyone who said something that disgraceful, especially a fellow-supporter, they would be confronted and chinned. Disgraceful indeed. Amazed no Pikey stepped in to sort the plankton out.

I have every sympathy with Livermore if such an appalling comment was made, most men would react to that sort of thing. Sadly in our Internet world people think they can insult or offend others without any redress. If it can be proved then this vile individual should be named and shamed.

And banned from, well, society. Scum of the earth. There should be a bottomless pit to drop these cretins in.

If I was around anyone who said something that disgraceful, especially a fellow-supporter, they would be confronted and chinned. Disgraceful indeed. Amazed no Pikey stepped in to sort the plankton out.

Amazed? You do realise who you were talking about right?

Next time they play WBA they will have probably made a song around it in support of their poor brother who was attacked by the mean millionaire footballer...

Back