• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Was forced watching the game with my bro who is a Manure fan and Southampton were fantastic. Makes more of a joke of the people on here who couldnt find anything better to do or say than suggest that Southampton would fall away when they play against the 'big boys' - funny. They really were magnificent.

Yeah, so that's 21 games gone and Southampton are firmly in 3rd place, so much for the watch them drop once they play the big teams claim that many were making.

They look pretty decent to me and I think they will be contending for a top 4 place until the end of the season.

And yes it does make a mockery of needing time to integrate a load of new players after a summer of upheaval because of selling half the first team and losing your manager.

theyre a well balanced side. new signings would always work.

what doesnt work is when you buy too many of the same players, like us, or players who dont fit a system, like we did.

Utd are poor though, I thought the same when at our place in the 0-0 draw. Such a shame we didn't go after them from start to finish.

They truly have great attackers but today didn't even have one shot on target despite over 60% possession. Shocking.

Utd are poor though, I thought the same when at our place in the 0-0 draw. Such a shame we didn't go after them from start to finish.

They truly have great attackers but today didn't even have one shot on target despite over 60% possession. Shocking.

if van gaal leave man utd winning nothing, he'll go down as one of the worst managers of all time.

theyre a well balanced side. new signings would always work.

what doesnt work is when you buy too many of the same players, like us, or players who dont fit a system, like we did.

Or players the manager doesn't want, perhaps. Or bargains over first choices.

Or maybe Koeman just is that good. Either way, it looks like Barca need a manager, and Koeman is one of the men they'll be looking at once Luis Enrique ****es off because he didn't do the requisite number of prostrations in front of Messi or something.

Or players the manager doesn't want, perhaps. Or bargains over first choices.

Or maybe Koeman just is that good. Either way, it looks like Barca need a manager, and Koeman is one of the men they'll be looking at once Luis Enrique ****es off because he didn't do the requisite number of prostrations in front of Messi or something.

This is the best Koeman has ever had it. He's been disappointing to overwhelming everywheres hes been. He'd be silly to leave

I think we need to wait until later in the season before making too many comparisons between ourselves and Southampton; though they are having a GREAT season so far.

I'd be happy for them if they do finish in the top 4; they would deserve it and they do play good football.

Let's just see how they cope with multiple injuries and teams treating them like the high-fliers they are (as in 10 men behind the ball etc)

PSG fans at St Etienne tonight, maybe the oil baron owner could buy some fans, bit like City

B7QnWQrIMAEUQTz.jpg

to be fair there was a rumour going around this morning that Zlatan was out

why bother going to a game if he's not playing?

aston-villa.jpg

They're gonna start protesting again, but for as long as I've been following football this is what Villa has been. Only exception was a few seasons under O'Neill.

_39543882_ellis_get.jpg

They are a nothing club, pathetic fans, they are boring, I'd love them to get relegated as they offer zero to the PL and have done for years

They are a nothing club, pathetic fans, they are boring, I'd love them to get relegated as they offer zero to the PL and have done for years

I agree...but keep them in the PL its my closest away game.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Back