• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

handball all day long ....

considering the ref had a clear view of this, an absolutely staggering decision not to call a pen, the southampton defender almost caught the ball, almost as bad as the lino 3rd goal in our game

personally I don't think it should ever be a penalty when it's fired at a player from such proximity

this one was an instinctive reaction where the player was using his arms to defend himself, he tried to react and turn away but wasn't quick enough

for me handball has to be an intentional considered act

Not sure if we can finish in top 4 this season. But it will be a failure for us if we do finish below Southampton or West Ham. For all the money that we have spend on players, it will be totally unacceptable if small clubs without much history or trophies like Southampton or West Ham finish above us. Finishing below Everton last season was bad. Hope we won't let other small clubs with no ambition overtake us. Can only accept the "real-big" clubs like Chelsea, ManCity, Arsenal, ManU and Liverpool finishing above us. Personally, I will be very annoyed if we don't finish above ManU like last season.

Hull looks really poor this season, chance they will go down this season. They spent £37,550,000 on signings this season much more than they ever have and are much worse.

Hull looks really poor this season, chance they will go down this season. They spent £37,550,000 on signings this season much more than they ever have and are much worse.

Among them were 4 wingers, Ince, Ramires, Snodgrass and Ben Arfa. None of them involved today. As usual Bruce is more interested in lining the pockets of certain agents than getting the right players in.

See goals in this again. Both teams are not great defending, but City going forward of course are great and the 3 of Cazorla, Oxlade Chamberlain and Sanchez are all in great form.

Back