• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

who is this geordie commentator matey? whinging on after 5 minutes that liverpool should be going for the throat. they've already sliced them open once.

The struggle like hell to move the ball anywhere near the final third. The movement is just shocking. As it is in a defensive sense as the simply have no idea when to put pressure on the player in possession, when they should press as a unit etc. Just absolutely abysmal in jeder Hinsicht.

Unfortunately, this is a good win for Liverpool. That Sunderland keeper is as wet as a bag of p1ss, see him come up for that corner? :lol:

I'm at Turf Moor for Burnley v QPR but West Brom v Hull might be worth a good watch ...

Our future players Ings and Berahino involved :-k

Such a shame we drew there when the match was well under control. Saying that I suppose we cant say we haven't grabbed a win this season when we haven't deserved it. Swings and roundabouts I suppose (as a Spurs fan once said in an AwayDay YouTube vid)

Arfield cuts in from the left , shoots into the bottom right corner with his right foot ----- Burnley 1 QPR 0

Arsenal v Stoke is a bit of a turkey shoot at the moment. I think they need Charlie Adams on the pitch to exchange some niceties with Sanchez.

Bullet dodged in the end?

No because when Lloris leaves at the end of the season I think Begovic will be a possible replacement. He is safe imo, makes no more mistakes than the majority of keepers. Lloris himself let's in goals he shouldn't.

Saints. Anyone else feel like Poch secretly wishes for them to fall away, given how well they're doing compared to us, the more expensively assembled, supposedly more reputed side? :)

No because when Lloris leaves at the end of the season I think Begovic will be a possible replacement. He is safe imo, makes no more mistakes than the majority of keepers. Lloris himself let's in goals he shouldn't.

Don't think he sweeps up particularly well, and I think we've grown too used to that style of goalkeeping to willingly switch back to a more orthodox shot-stopper if the choice is available to us. Krul could be a decent shout: ungainly, but he is proactive, quick off his line, and also used to leaking goals due to defensive goof-ups. :p

Saints. Anyone else feel like Poch secretly wishes for them to fall away, given how well they're doing compared to us, the more expensively assembled, supposedly more reputed side? :)

Southampton and Koeman are making a mockery of the old "needing time" excuse.

Back