• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

They are a nothing club, pathetic fans, they are boring, I'd love them to get relegated as they offer zero to the PL and have done for years

Villa, just like Everton, are a big team with no ambition. They have such a rich history and should be having more ambitions. Villa have won 7 league titles and 7 FA Cups but most of them were won more than 100 years ago. They should have won the first PL title in 1993 but couldn't handle the pressure and lost out to ManU. They have not recovered from that until now.

he must be a proper fan then, I've often thought he styled his game on Shaun goater

villa have won a European cup don't forget, they are not in a great position now but the owner is doing the right thing imo, he can't afford to make them competitive so he's trying to sell them to someone who can

Looks cool on the outside, bot so boring and depressing on the inside. Even games in broad daylight looks gloomy.

Yup, been there a couple of times and like most of the Midlands it is utterly dismal.

he must be a proper fan then, I've often thought he styled his game on Shaun goater

villa have won a European cup don't forget, they are not in a great position now but the owner is doing the right thing imo, he can't afford to make them competitive so he's trying to sell them to someone who can

Amazing how Villa managed to go from First Division Champions in 1981 and beating Bayern to win the European Cup in 1982 to getting relegated in 1987. Then they bounce back to finish runners up to Liverpool in 1990.

The fans nowadays can only dream of such excitement.

Last edited:
QPR - ManU. Horrible football so far. Two teams that can't defend and two strikers who like to shoot straight at the keeper.

Worst game of football I've seen in a long time. If Falcao is a 50 million player, then whatever we paid for Soldado is a ****ing bargain.

Aston Villa: 11 home games, 11 points, 7 goals scored.

Pardew averaging 3 ppg.

Last season Liverpool got 13 points from their next five: West Ham (H), Everton (A), Tottenham (H), Southampton (A), Emirates Marketing Project (H)

QPR without a win in their last 5. Three of their next four are away. Away form so far: ZERO POINTS.

Southampton won't go away .

Are you kidding? Barcodes are **** and Southampton ****ing mugged them for those points ..

Long ball play and defending deeper than Sunderland did against us .. didn't even look like a top 10 side today ..

Are you kidding? Barcodes are **** and Southampton ****ing mugged them for those points ..

Long ball play and defending deeper than Sunderland did against us .. didn't even look like a top 10 side today ..

clyne, alderweireld, wanyama, schneiderlin, mane all missing. style is bound to change, a big 3 points for them.

clyne, alderweireld, wanyama, schneiderlin, mane all missing. style is bound to change, a big 3 points for them.

Absolutely .. they mugged them for it ..

I still think they are just on one of those runs that 1 team per season goes on, where for a 1/2 or 2/3 of a season, luck just goes with them, they try to play a decent brand (not today) and for just a while it goes for them.

I can see it drying up for them ...

Back