• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

And whose fault was it, leaving Dier, a f*cking centre-back, as our only real DM? Whose fault was it leaving Kane as our only striker?

You cannot complacently ignore chances to rectify that situation in the transfer window and then plead that your side isn't strong enough to compete in all competitions.'Dier's tired, Kane is our only striker'. F*ck that noise.

Some perspective required here. Tonight we looked exactly what what that team was, young and unfamiliar with each other.
I thought we were the slightly better side and other than a great goal line clearance and fluke goal we could have won. I bet there isn't to many Arsenal fans who thought that he was going to score that second when they were watching it drop from the sky.
They are a side that is expected to finish above us but I bet wenger goes home tonight the more worried man.
Dier was immense, rose not far behind and I thought Carroll had a decent game.

And whose fault was it, leaving Dier, a f*cking centre-back, as our only real DM? Whose fault was it leaving Kane as our only striker?

You cannot complacently ignore chances to rectify that situation in the transfer window and then plead that your side isn't strong enough to compete in all competitions.'Dier's tired, Kane is our only striker'. F*ck that noise.

that's Dier the most effective DM
in the PL this season right?

we got done by blind luck, Flamini has never scored two goals a season in his 17 year career up to now, 2 in half an hour, it just wasn't our night

that's Dier the most effective DM
in the PL this season right?

we got done by blind luck, Flamini has never scored two goals a season in his 17 year career up to now, 2 in half an hour, it just wasn't our night

Yes, that's Dier, apparently 'the most effective DM in the PL this season': a hastily, somewhat sloppily converted centre-back.

It doesn't matter if we got done by blind luck: if we play a weak team against f*cking Arsenal at home, and lose, that's an indescribably stupid or short-sighted decision, and doesn't speak well of our manager either way.

It can't be seen as shortsighted until the end of the season.
Getting knocked out early last didn't really hurt Man U last season , or Liverpool the year before.
If we now go on and claim top 5, QF of EL or final of FA cup will this be seen as shortsighted?
It seems to me the moaners are thinking more about bragging rites or lose of face than long term gain.

Yes, that's Dier, apparently 'the most effective DM in the PL this season': a hastily, somewhat sloppily converted centre-back.

It doesn't matter if we got done by blind luck: if we play a weak team against f*cking Ar5ena1 at home, and lose, that's an indescribably stupid or short-sighted decision, and doesn't speak well of our manager either way.

i'd say we don't have a weak team, we have two strong ones, one of which isn't quite as strong as the other

we are involved in 4 competitions this season, two of them are irrelevant, better we play the lesser side in those imo

It can't be seen as shortsighted until the end of the season.
Getting knocked out early last didn't really hurt Man U, or Liverpool the year before.
If we now go on and claim top 5, QF of EL or final of FA cup will this be seen as shortsighted?
It seems to me the moaners are thinking more about bragging rites or lose of face than long term gain.

We could have won this trophy, for one. That's one trophy we won't be f*cking seeing: and it's the only one we've had any modern success in. I was a toddler when we last won anything other than the League Cup, for Christ's sake.

For another, he put out a weak team against Arsenal. Arsenal. He put out a stronger side against FK Qarabag. A tractor-factory beetroot-farming team from the former Soviet Union, if I can allow my English team snobbery to get the better of me.

Does he understand what the NLD is about? Does he care? Wenger does. Our man, I'm not entirely sure he knows or cares. And that doesn't impress me one f*cking bit.

i'd say we don't have a weak team, we have two strong ones, one of which isn't quite as strong as the other

we are involved in 4 competitions this season, two of them are irrelevant, better we play the lesser side in those imo

We have a decent startling eleven that is probably the sixth best first eleven in the league (or fifth, if you prefer to laugh at Liverpool), even though the DM still isn't convincing.

Our second eleven would struggle to finish in the top fifteen. If you consider that a strong side, I'd really urge you to reconsider.

We were involved in four competitions until today. the one we last won in 1961, the one we last won in 1984, the one we last won in 1991 and the one we last won in 2008.

Paradoxically, we decided to crap out half an effort in the competition we've won most recently, and against our bitter rivals to boot.

It isn't better that we played the lesser side in this game. Not by a long, long shot.

We have a decent startling eleven that is probably the sixth best first eleven in the league (or fifth, if you prefer to laugh at Liverpool), even though the DM still isn't convincing.

Our second eleven would struggle to finish in the top fifteen. If you consider that a strong side, I'd really urge you to reconsider.

We were involved in four competitions until today. the one we last won in 1961, the one we last won in 1984, the one we last won in 1991 and the one we last won in 2008.

Paradoxically, we decided to crap out half an effort in the competition we've won most recently, and against our bitter rivals to boot.

It isn't better that we played the lesser side in this game. Not by a long, long shot.

I couldn't disagree more, the effort was fine, that it's our nearest geographical competitors doesn't make a difference imo

A shame that our two centre backs continuously bypassed our midfield once both of their holding players has bookings. fudge knows why Alli didn't come on at half time just to add a bit of skill as well as drive in to the team. Nothing against Carroll, I am a big fan but he wasn't able to get the ball and move it on quickly, it was just more bouncing around when it was anywhere near the centre.

I think as mentioned a fair few times, Vorm and Fazio, bit of a shocker and I am unhappy with Poch's decision to play them. Vorm tinkles me off so much, after Fazio completely falls asleep letting Giroud glide by to be played in and have an effort on goal it'd be nice to see the keeper telling his defender whats what, to show a bit of desire and drive to not concede again but instead he just has the same pretty fudging gormless look on his face. Fazio also appears to have adopted a Wilson Palacios out of form passing technique when he does go short. Wimmer is settling so his distribution can be forgiven but I'm not too happy with someone we considered brick enough to sell to West Brom being brought in to pair with a youngster new to the league when the easiest route to silverware, something we've been lacking ever so slightly.

To not play Lloris and Vertonghen tonight is complete flimflam, especially as we know we're going to get completely dingdonged by city regardless of our line up

I couldn't disagree more, the effort was fine, that it's our nearest geographical competitors doesn't make a difference imo

It doesn't make a difference that we put out a second-string side and half-assed it against Arsenal Football Club? o_O

Mate, come on. You can't mean that. Surely.

50 odd games in a season, you have to play the board

I couldn't care if we had 500 games a season. You play your full starting eleven against the Scum, home and away. And that continues up until we are strong enough to beat them regardless.

Either that, or we look for new rivals, since we clearly can't be arsed competing against a team that can beat the second eleven we put out when we're all aired out and don't fancy it, poor things that we are.

Perhaps Haringey Borough F.C..

And don't get me started on throwing away the one competition we can realistically win with our eternally short-on-investment squad.

they're all rivals, I don't care anymore about a club 5 miles away than I do about one 50 miles away, that would be completely illogical

I fear you are letting emotion cloud your judgement

losing to United on the opening day bothered me far more than tonight

This isn't about the League Cup and its status.
This was was an evening kick off North London Derby. People have been talking about it and looking forward all week to it.
It doesn't matter what competition it was in.

they're all rivals, I don't care anymore about a club 5 miles away than I do about one 50 miles away, that would be completely illogical

You are damn right I am. It isn't just me: look at TFC, no one is happy with the ludicrous team selection tonight.

Football is emotional. If our manager forgets that, he will learn when very quickly when his next 'team selection' against our rivals (even calling it that is an insult to that notion, I think) is viciously booed off the field along with him and his stupid lack of judgement.

Pochettino, you f*cking screwed the pooch, mate. Do that again, and I'm going to start fearing for your future, given how simple these judgement calls are to make.

I was happy with it, it made sense, a balance between form and rotation

I feel that had the result gone the other way there wouldn't be any complaints

I was happy with it, it made sense, a balance between form and rotation

I feel that had the result gone the other way there wouldn't be any complaints

Yes, I know you're happy with it (inexplicably so, in my opinion, but hey, it's fine): when I said 'everybody', I didn't mean you. :p

As for the result going the other way, we have a clear example of the result going the other way: 5-1 against the scum at WHL in 2008. We played our full side, they played a lot of 'rotational' dogbrick alongside the regulars. We whalloped them, and sing about it to this day.

Poch gave up on any chance of that: he thought 'ah, fudge it', grabbed whatever dolts he could find and put them on the field, and to hell with any notions of a 'rivalry' or actually upholding the club's traditions or proud cup heritage.

The club can give up on Poch and his meandering ways far, far faster than he can afford to give up on preserving the club's traditions. If he wants to keep the fans onside, he had better start learning that f*cking fact.

Thank you, Mr. Spock. You and the other Vulcans on this board can dispense with emotion while the others who DO care about beating the Scum can be riled that we put out a weakened team against them. I would have preferred a weakened team against Qarabag because I am pretty sure if we had lost that I would not have to put up with dogs abuse from the zero Qarabag supporters I know.

Thank you, Mr. Spock. You and the other Vulcans on this board can dispense with emotion while the others who DO care about beating the Scum can be riled that we put out a weakened team against them. I would have preferred a weakened team against Qarabag because I am pretty sure if we had lost that I would not have to put up with dogs abuse from the zero Qarabag supporters I know.

LL&P

IOAG

Back