• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

I was thinking earlier about this. If you gave me the choice between losing all our games against them this season but we finsh 4th and they finish 5th. Opposed to us winning every game but finishing 5th and them getting 4th. I would take the former every time.

It's what we do to Liverpool. They beat us, we finish above them. The joy of finishing higher lasts a lot longer than the disappointment from a loss.

I was thinking earlier about this. If you gave me the choice between losing all our games against them this season but we finsh 4th and they finish 5th. Opposed to us winning every game but finishing 5th and them getting 4th. I would take the former every time.

this of course

but you know its more likely we lose all our games against them and still finish 5th and they finish 4th ...sexy:)

Back