• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
Coquelin, Cazorla, Paulista, Welbeck, Wheelchair all out for this one. I'd imagine we'd go full strength (despite City at home four days later), the momentum that a win against this lot would bring would be lovely. Will be interesting to see what line up Wenger would go for.

Cech
Bellerin - Chambers - Koscielny - Gibbs
Arteta - Ramsey
Walcott - Sanchez - Ozil
Giroud​

Perhaps?

Coquelin, Cazorla, Paulista, Welbeck, Wheelchair all out for this one. I'd imagine we'd go full strength (despite City at home four days later), the momentum that a win against this lot would bring would be lovely. Will be interesting to see what line up Wenger would go for.

Cech
Arteta - Ramsey
Walcott - Sanchez - Ozil
Giroud​

Perhaps?

That's still a very good side in terms of ability. And yes I hope we go full strength. It's a NLD.

Will Arsenal be playing their kids in this game? Hasn't Wenger stopped doing that?

If we weren't playing Arsenal I wouldn't be too sad to see us exit this cup early.We have nowhere near the squad to compete in four competitions this season. One thing is the games draining our players' fitness. Another thing is Poch not getting enough time with the players in midweek training. I hope the EL is the one we go for this season.

Go full strength in this one then write off Saturday

The game is about the glory. Silverware, silverware, silverware
If the past few years are anything to go by we will get dingdonged on Saturday so I actually agree with you, let's go all out to win on Wednesday night

Well we will be playing ours (our first team!) though you won't hear that much about it.
Yup! even against Sunderland they said they had to play a few youngsters. Yet failed to mention our teams is made up of youngsters.

For me I would rest a few, but still keep a strong team. I think Wenger will do the same. He wont put the 3rd Stringers out like he used to, but he will rest a few players I am sure.

-------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Trippier----Wimmer--------Vertonghen-------Davies

------------------Dier------Alli--------------------------

Njie--------------------Son--------------------Eriksen-----

---------------------------Kane-------------------------------

Eriksen needs miniutes to get fit. Njie is raring to go, Son has a bundle of energy. Kane needs a goal. Dier and Alli are young and full of energy. Rose is injured so Davies stays in. Give Trippier and Wimmer a Game. Lloirs does not need a rest and although I like Vorm, he is no Hugo.

Cech
Arteta - Ramsey
Walcott - Sanchez - Ozil
Giroud​

Perhaps?

What's their best line-up nowadays? Would all those listed get in the first 11 if fit? Other than Chambers who I know little about, it still looks a strong side.

i'm thinking an early exit in this would be a blessing in disguise, no replays anyway. Not much bragging rights beating their kids in this cup.

You don't remember the epic 2008 semi then?

There are no replays anymore. 6 games = a silverware and european qualification

2 changes for me from Palace - Rose for Davies and Eriksen for Chadli

-----------Lloris
Walker--Alder-Verts--Rose
--------Dier----Alli
Lamela---Eriksen---Son
----------Kane

Back