• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

Job done, most important thing, 3 points in the bag.

Fat Sam injured one of his best players and ran his team into the ground for zero points, 3 days ahead of a completely winnable game .. fudging mug

MOTM for Eriksen, Hugo pretty much slept in, our defense nullified an in form Benteke.

Huge credit to the team and Poch for grinding it out, making the result happen, especially after week-end loss and Chelsea win yesterday.

Reading some Palace comments and apparently Moss is so biased towards the big clubs it's unreal.

For the second half their match thread was mostly "fudge off and die you inbred clown shoe".

I think he was inept all round and wasn't particularly biased either way. There were times when he could have given us free kicks and didn't but he did us a massive favour not sending off Wanyama, not booking Dembele and not booking Walker.

Never thought it would be easy against a team managed by Fat Sam, 10 behind the ball and hoof it to Benteke was the only option they had.

If anyone says we "only" won 1-0 remind them that in April Palace have beaten Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I think he was inept all round and wasn't particularly biased either way. There were times when he could have given us free kicks and didn't but he did us a massive favour not sending off Wanyama, not booking Dembele and not booking Walker.

He was garbage, one of their players fouled Dembele and Dele with the same fudged up tackle, studs/stamp from trailing leg, and he didn't give brick ..

Hey I hope I'm wrong about Walker. Just the reports seem very specific albeit from coming from his agent. He just didn't look at the races. Fingers crossed just one of those days or something else affecting his performance. COYS!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Some interesting facts about 74 -

74 is:

• the twenty-first distinct semiprime and the eleventh of the form 2×q.
  • the sixth composite number in the 43-aliquot tree. The aliquot sum of 74 is 40 within the aliquot sequence (74,40,50,43,1,0).
  • a palindromic number in bases 6 (2026) and 36 (2236).
  • a nontotient.
Great little number, that.

Oh, almost forgot - 74 is also:

• the new record points total achieved by Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League era, as of the 26th of April, 2017. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations, lads. Congratulations, Poch. *This* is real, tangible progress - finishing on 70 points in a season where everyone bar Leicester and ourselves underperformed can be interpreted differently by different people...

...but *this* cannot. Whichever way you dice it, this is concrete, unarguable, unimpeachable proof of forward progress - a pointer to the future, and a salutary farewell to the standards that teams of the past strived relentlessly to reach. This team has now set the new bar. And *that* is an achievement worth celebrating, no matter what else happens this season. :)
As I said before mate, it's a good achievement, but for me, we have to get over 80 points to see it as proper progress in terms of title challengers and to give us a great platform for next season.

As I said before mate, it's a good achievement, but for me, we have to get over 80 points to see it as proper progress in terms of title challengers and to give us a great platform for next season.

If you're thinking in terms of making big pushes towards the title year-on-year, then absolutely - perfectly understandable, mate. But I'm not - I'm thinking incrementally. Might take us five years, or ten, but keep setting new record points totals year on year (or at least every couple of years) and the title will *inevitably* come at some point.

Plus, it puts into perspective how far we are from the teams around us - 74 is now our new record points total (i.e, our best ever), but for Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, City or United, 74 points could still signify a bad season for them depending on how things go. We're in unfamiliar climes, up into the mists that swirl around the summit of the forbidding mountain that is the English league system. Whether we break through those mists and emerge onto the summit in triumph, arms raised in joy and exulatation against the endless blue sky...well, time will tell. ;) But I'm happy with baby steps forward. I just wish we could have won something this year to top it off, but that wasn't to be. :(

upload_2017-4-26_23-31-39.jpeg Audere est Facere?

images
Seguir intentando?

r
Ah yees! Keep pluggeeng away, we are going to fvcking win this!

didn't see it as the kind of game that needed lots of bookings tbh so thought Moss did ok. Wanyama didn't deserve a second booking imo; looked to me like he pulled out of the challenge. Would have been harsh.

didn't see it as the kind of game that needed lots of bookings tbh so thought Moss did ok. Wanyama didn't deserve a second booking imo; looked to me like he pulled out of the challenge. Would have been harsh.
Pulled out of the second one and the first was a genuine attempt to win the ball. First one should've been a talking to leaving the ref with some leeway.

Dembele twisted his ankle, but was sat on the bench laughing so I don't think it's too bad

Hope so. Already nervous for sunday. Arsenal could not only ruin our unbeaten home record but also end any hope for the title.

Need a full team. Hope rose gets some game time.

Back