• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Time to fudge some brick up.

f6347b95cb4426ad624a574405514a85.jpg

C4UsruqWQAEmlwh.jpg

We'll already know how Chelsea have fared, but let's kick some ass regardless of those clams. It's Fat Sam FFS.

Oh yeah, it's on Wednesday.

At least we will have an extra day to prepare.
This will tell us a lot about whether we are going to go on another late season downturn.

Fat Sam would love to fudge us up...let's see if we are ready.

COYS

At least we will have an extra day to prepare.
This will tell us a lot about whether we are going to go on another late season downturn.

Fat Sam would love to fudge us up...let's see if we are ready.

COYS
No downturn, don't even let it enter your head! 100% from now on

I think the Southampton-Cheatski result will have a massive bearing on this game. Our players must be utterly deflated and Poch has a huge challenge to get them back up for this one. If Chelsea drop a couple points it will make that a darn sight easier. I think if we into the Palace game 7 point behind, albeit with a game in hand, then we won't win.

2-0 Palace.

This is when our season collapse. Six losses in six, fifth place, player exodus, Poch leaving, new stadium crumbling and flattening WHL in the process.

We'll be sharing Orient's ground as we steadily plummet down the leagues in years to come; bankrupt, homeless and forgotten.

This is where we see what the players of made of. A late season collapse like last year will mean too many players questioning the 'project'. Only a win will do.

I think it's important that we at least match Chelsea's results between now and the end of the season because it seems our fan base is more than ready to help feed a narrative of collapse, should we drop points - though I guess only a 100% record in the final six games will avoid that outcome

I think it's important that we at least match Chelsea's results between now and the end of the season because it seems our fan base is more than ready to help feed a narrative of collapse, should we drop points - though I guess only a 100% record in the final six games will avoid that outcome
Yep, 2 days ago those saying we will drop points so the league isn't realistic will now say dropped points are a collapse.
Supporters, don't you just love them.

This is where we see what the players of made of. A late season collapse like last year will mean too many players questioning the 'project'. Only a win will do.

if we do have such a collapse it will be players fault and the question will be are they suitable for the project

I don't think we could have asked for two better fixtures after what happened yesterday I.e. 2 London derbies. If we were playing WBA at home then I would have been far more worried.

Make no mistake, we need to win the next two games to make sure we finish above arsenal. Don't wanna hear people say it doesn't matter, of course it fudging matters, it's been 22 years! We should have a better idea of where the title will go by 7pm next Sunday. Just hope the players aren't too demoralised. Poch said we are more streetwise and than last season and won't lose our heads, I want to believe him but the players have to win the next two games and prove it.

Back