• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

Eriksen-sen-sen, he's our midfield 23,
Eriksen-sen-sen, came to play for AVB,
To the left, to the right, he's our midfield dynamite,
When he plays for Lilywhites, he maaakes Ooooziiiil looook shiiiiiite!

Or more often nowadays :
Eriksen-sen-sen, he's our number 23,
Eriksen-sen-sen, he's a yid like you and me,
To the left, to the right, he's our midfield dynamite,
Eriksen-sen-sen, he maaakes Ooooziiiil loook like shiiiiiite

Massive win against a team in form that made it very difficult for us in the first half, a team that have beaten some big sides recently ! What a result!!! Keeping the gap to 4 points before Chelsea's toughest fixture was so important. Whatever happens I love this club. COYS

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to Sky Sports: "It was unbelievable. Very good performance. I think second half we played much better than in the first half. It was difficult in the first half for us to move the ball and find the space but we changed the shape at half time and it was more fluid, we started top find the space and started to push Palace deeper and deeper.

"It was good to get the three points and be alive in the race for the title. The challenge is to keep going. It is always better to win but it is true it is a big derby, perhaps the last at White Hart Lane and I think it will be an exciting game.

"I am very pleased for Christian Eriksen. I need to see the goal on television but from my position it was a great goal."

is that 3rd, because i dont want 4th and the qualifying round

this is a different spurs team then i remember, i lost money on betfair tonight but dont care

4th.

Win on Sunday guarantees 5th, and the other thing...plus if we do win on Sunday and Liverpool fail to win at Watford on Monday that would guarantee 4th

4 more pts should get us 4th on GD
6 more pts should get us 3rd on GD as United and City both cant get max pts from their games
As of tonight Would need 8pts to secure 2nd barring a massive swing in GD

Eriksen's goal was our 100th of the season - when did that last happen??

Such a brilliant strike, and unlike the Matic wonder strike, this is not one of a kind either. There was a stat on telly that since Eriksen arrived in the PL, he's scored 14 goals from outside the area. More than anyone else during that period.

Credit where credit due - Sissoko didn't do too shabby when he came on! Fought well.
Didn't give the ball away constantly. Created nothing. Wasted time in a good way. Definitely one of his best games for us.
I think that's pretty baseless.
Spot on. Body language experts at it again. Not only managing to see what he's feeling, but even why he's feeling as he does. Plenty of other explanations.

As expected some truely ridiculous comments

My favourite one:

John Moss is so useless...Spurs were allowed to do whatever they wanted and Palace were robbed of some clear free kicks. You just know on beforehand that Moss fellow is going to screw us over on Sunday.

That guy definitely was not at Wembley on Saturday and missed that incredible refereeing performance

Comedy hour on the Chelski forum by the way. :p

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29575-following-our-nearest-dearest-rivals-20162017/?page=440

Some precious quotes:

hope Poch goes to Barca and Alli & Erikson get poached and they go back to the sh*tty club they are.

John Moss is so useless...Spurs were allowed to do whatever they wanted and Palace were robbed of some clear free kicks.

:p
Shows how uneducated that poster is, Poch would NEVER go to Barca, or let any of his players go there. And it's the cheatski who when abramobrick leaves will go back to the bricky club they are.

We were also hard done by the ref in the first half of freekicks, which weren't.

Great result today, a win 3 points, onwards and upwards !

Back