• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur (We Go Again) v Wolves ****

On a day when we needed a little bit more guile and pace from the wings ourselves, and Traore comes on and is a constant threat for them changing the game...then winning them the game, are you sure?
Yeah, what we needed was more getting wide and crossing in that one.....

Wonderful decision to throw away the FA Cup for this, it really was.

What baffles me, as ever, is how Conte and Stellini watch the other team being proactive, making subs, dominating the game as a result...and do nothing until the 75th minute, and then only do a like for a like and bring off one of the two players who can pass (the other being Kane) for a useless pensioner in Lucas.

*While leaving the utterly useless Son on for the entire game*. Again.

Ally Gold and the other cowards in the press box need to ask these questions to Stellini and Conte.

Bluntly - for apparently world class coaches, why are you both such stupid macarons? What are you seeing in training that justifies this? Don' t be evasive fudgers, *tell us*.

we've done nothing with it, but why only 4 mins, more stoppages than in the first half where we had 8?
Hence my somewhat snide comment about Arsenal getting more than the 6 added on. Officials aren’t to blame for yet another brick show today but they were - as is standard in the PL - aggressively average. Bit like spurs really.

They made 5 subs and and some tactical switches. We stuck to the same system until falling behind. The game switched at half time, cos their manager was brave and astute.... We didn't counter the change in tactics and you could see how they began to boss the game.

So so naive in our part.... Should have put an extra midfielder to counter their change their midfield began to control the match....

Really getting sick of the teams that are being picked. Players that have been brick for the full season getting games and being left on the pitch until the last few mins.
Pick our best team and stick with it. Make substitutions to rest players instead of making loads of changes in cup games and losing them.

We've no depth in defence so play Royal, Romero, Dier, Lenglet and Davies every game. If we have the game won take one off early.

Son and Perisic have been shocking all season but still get played. They should be nowhere near the team. Give Richarlison a run of games to get up to speed, even give Danjuma a run of games, anything but Son.

And at least be proactive and make substitutions when it's obvious the game is slipping away from us.

I've wanted Conte to stay but I'm slowly slipping into wanting him to fudge off. He's stubborn and not willing to change anything no matter how brick the team is playing.
Between today and Wednesday night I'm fuming.

We learn and go again lads.
But in the meantime, can someone please tell me for the love of JC why we don't make subs earlier and or wait til we are losing. I don't understand the selection, I dont understand subs......I don't understand.

Somebody please help me understand

But in the meantime, can someone please tell me for the love of JC why we don't make subs earlier and or wait til we are losing. I don't understand the selection, I dont understand subs......I don't understand.

Except we don't learn

All to do with the players and not the manager innit.

I must learn to stop investing so much time in a group of men that quite frankly seem to be trying their best to not win cups and to get out of Europe altogether

It's gonna be a looooong end of the season. Lets hope Conte fudges off in the summer
If and when he does it will just be rinse and repeat anyway. Conte and Mourinho will likely both end their careers having not won a trophy when in charge of the same specific club.

Back