• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur (We Go Again) v Wolves ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
upload_2023-3-3_15-59-28.png

Literally fudge off !!

Date : 04.03.23
K.O : 15.00pm
Venue : Wolves

Forster
Royal Romero Dier Lenglet Davies
Skipp PEH
Kulu Kane Richy

I've put as much effort into this as what the players did on Wednesday

I do expect the cretins to win though but it will be a hard fought 2-1 win

upload_2023-3-3_16-1-36.png

Now our chance for honours has gone, I think we need to embrace things and just go full Conte or bust. So I'd suggest:

------------------Forster
Porro--Romero--Dier--Davies--Perisic
-----------Hojbjerg---Skipp

space-space-space-space-space-space
big hole-big hole-big hole-big hole
isolation-isolation-isolation-isolation

Moura--------Richarlison------Son

With Kane and Kulu coming on as plan b for the last 15 minutes when we are 2 down.

L2-0

I have no words. I fudging hope we lose heavily looking at that OMT.

@scaramanga, if there's not a ban incoming for @markysimmo, you're not half the man I thought you were. And I didn't think that much of you to begin with.

Liverpool, Jordan fudging Henderson. Christ.
Henderson is a call to mediocrity. That would be an improvement on our last performance.

That said, I think we should be thinking about an avatar for Marky now....

The national lottery is about my level of gambling, but if I was a betting man I would say that the footballing gods would punish us for our dire effort at Sheffield, so a 2 nil win for Wolves. Sad but all too likely.

Wolves will be fighting for their lives. No doubt Traore will have his game of the season in a scrappy 1-1 draw

Wolves will be fighting for their lives. No doubt Traore will have his game of the season in a scrappy 1-1 draw

I’d be utterly stunned if we both won this game and deserved the win.

That’s just how bad we are away from home. Throw in that we miss Bentancur and the likes of PEH played 90 mins the other day and that’s why I’d go for that quite experimental team, with one eye on AC Milan.

Back