• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur (We Go Again) v Wolves ****

I think our boys played really well. We're unlucky to lose this one, in my opinion. Lots of good attacks and interplay between our forwards. We lack a little bit of defensive oomph at times, and they capitalize from it. Unlucky. Several of those attacks we strung together today were scintillating - perfect examples of why I watch football in the first place - so I've got no complaints. We gave it our all. Unlucky, that's all. Well done, boys, you played an excellent game, in my opinion.

22 attempts on goal today

another poor outing from the front 3

and again, play without Dier, lose, seems to happen every time

Can't wait till they fudge off tbh

As I’ve said multiple times. Cannot wait for this period at the club to be over. Uttlery clueless with no strategy.

Flaked Weds in favour of the league and then turn up like this today.

Wolves made 5 subs quite quickly (quite shrewd with the first half being 53 mins). We got worse as the 2nd half went on (tired) and obviously needed fresh legs and the management team just froze. Clueless on every level.

I’ll be putting my tickets on the exchange every week from now on. No interest in giving up my time to support this so called strategy.

He is rightly slated he’s a bang average footballer. Even bang average players score occasionally.

On a day when we needed a little bit more guile and pace from the wings ourselves, and Traore comes on and is a constant threat for them changing the game...then winning them the game, are you sure?

Yeah, you'd have burst a blood vessel if he'd hit the bar again! ;)

I'd be happy as it'd be closer to a goal than Kane would get from that position . I don't mind it when we almost score rather than hitting the wall when others around are capable of doing much better, it's simply utilizing the strengths of our players we have on the pitch.

And despite the corony / burst vessel talk I'm outrageously healthy despite how much i abuse my body but it'll come eventually no doubt!

I think our boys played really well. We're unlucky to lose this one, in my opinion. Lots of good attacks and interplay between our forwards. We lack a little bit of defensive oomph at times, and they capitalize from it. Unlucky. Several of those attacks we strung together today were scintillating - perfect examples of why I watch football in the first place - so I've got no complaints. We gave it our all. Unlucky, that's all. Well done, boys, you played an excellent game, in my opinion.

We played an excellent first 45 minutes. Second half Lopetegui changed it up and we were shocking.

First half, absolutely. Second half we were absolute garbage and lost it because the manager / his stand in apparently have no idea what a substitution is.

On a day when we needed a little bit more guile and pace from the wings ourselves, and Traore comes on and is a constant threat for them changing the game...then winning them the game, are you sure?

Traore, guile?

he's a blunt instrument, he's also stupid, had the ball in the corner at the end and crossed it

Should have brought on Richy and Danjuma then.

Back