• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

I don't think Holtby will be used as I'd welcome Swansea being a team that might take him on loan. Carroll apparently already on the way the Palace on loan too.

I don't understand why would loan out Holtby? He seems the best option we have to a creative CM and we were so eager to get him here in January.

I don't understand why would loan out Holtby? He seems the best option we have to a creative CM and we were so eager to get him here in January.

we will unsettle him if we keep him on the bench, he needs to be playing, and a loan to another prem league club with benefit him greatly. (hopefully Fulham)

Seems like 2 + 2 = 5 to me. Holtby will get games this season, mainly in the cups, but will need time to adjust to new country, new team mates etc. He'll be more beneficial next year when we're back in the CL and need two relatively similar standard teams

World cup year and as U-21 captain he was to be part of the big one in Brazil I'd assume. Loan would be good for him where he played every week. Ajax might be a decent move for the season

Lennon should start if he is fit. Needs to prove match fitness and lay down a stake for starting again.

Where's the guy who always comes on here about 2 hours before kick off and asks if there's any team news? He's about 20 mins late! Wake up!

Isn't it nice to look forward to a Spurs game knowing that there's absolutely no pressure on the team and they can just go out there and enjoy themselves?

Friedel

Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton

Holtby, Sandro

Carroll, Sigurdsson, Townsend

Defoe​

Surely that'll be 433 with Carroll central, Townsend right, Siggy left. I hope Vertonghen and Walker don't play too long.

@HotspurRelated: TEAM! Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton, Holtby, Sandro, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Defoe. #THFC

Back