• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

@HotspurRelated: TEAM! Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton, Holtby, Sandro, Carroll, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Defoe. #THFC

We will crush them with that 11.

I'm actually scared it might be embarrassing for them. Holtby doesn't know how to stop pressing, Carroll will hit 3-4 decisive through balls, and Sandro will be snapping necks if anyone gets past Holtby.

6 (Defoe x3, Townsend x2, Sigg) - 1 (Walker OG)

We will crush them with that 11.

I'm actually scared it might be embarrassing for them. Holtby doesn't know how to stop pressing, Carroll will hit 3-4 decisive through balls, and Sandro will be snapping necks if anyone gets past Holtby.

6 (Defoe x3, Townsend x2, Sigg) - 1 (Walker OG)

Big night for Holtby tonight. And Siggy.

Surprised by the team. You'd think we would find a way to rest Walker, Vertonghen and Townsend, who are likely to start on Sunday. Perhaps even more surprised by the bench though. Would have liked to see the kids there. If you are ever going to give some of them the chance, this is the ideal opportunity. I really don't see the point in filling the bench with first-teamers. Surely AVB isn't actually worried we will struggle to go through?

Surprised by the team. You'd think we would find a way to rest Walker, Vertonghen and Townsend, who are likely to start on Sunday. Perhaps even more surprised by the bench though. Would have liked to see the kids there. If you are ever going to give some of them the chance, this is the ideal opportunity. I really don't see the point in filling the bench with first-teamers. Surely AVB isn't actually worried we will struggle to go through?

Maybe this has something to do with what AVB said a few days ago about having continuity once you've been called up to the big leagues..

He was speaking about Townsend and the England squad (different scenario, I know) but he said it was important for Hodgson to stick with him now that he's called him up. Maybe he feels the same way about appearances with our first team?

are ITV actually paying tony pulis. the drivel his teams serve up i dont think anyone wants to hear from him

What a load of toffee from the studio on ITV. Hopefully this..needs more time..won't be given ...Les is old.. FFS

Back