• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

A5049_zpsab82a1b7.jpg

With the big lead we are having, hope we can relax and enjoy this match. Getting another big win will be great but a simple win will be acceptable. Hope we will extend our clean sheet run by stopping Tbilisi from scoring. Hope we will complete this match with a respectable performance and result.

Hope this photo reminds some here that our 1st team includes Paulinho, Capoue, Chadli and Soldado have only started this season. Rose and Townsend have just rejoined the club. Kaboul and Sandro (and Holtby) have just returned from long term injury. Let's continue with these guys getting to know each other.

Hope this photo reminds some here that our 1st team includes Paulinho, Capoue, Chadli and Soldado have only started this season. Rose and Townsend have just rejoined the club. Kaboul and Sandro (and Holtby) have just returned from long term injury. Let's continue with these guys getting to know each other.

Not worth the risk IMO.

I'd choose Diego's team from the OP minus Dawson, Kaboul and Sandro.

Andre: 'We want to give a chance to a couple of the younger players. The most important thing is to ensure we are there for the group stage'

Kaboul and Sandro should definitely play, they need match fitness/practice.

I guess that really depends on whether playing tonight will hamper or improve their chances of playing on Sunday.

Whilst it would be good to give them game time, we have a match that matters on Sunday and it has to take priority no matter what AVB's personal feelings towards the competition are.

Well I wouldn't see them playing on Sunday either way, which is why I'd play them tonight.

I'd expect Sandro to come on and beast their midfield for the last 20 mins or so. Maybe 20-30mins tonight would keep him fresh.

I have got a feeling that there will be a surprise tonight with a youngster starting. Someone like Coulthirst starting

I have got a feeling that there will be a surprise tonight with a youngster starting. Someone like Coulthirst starting

Kane is further along but I would not object to that. Cannot see the point of Defoe playing. He is in top fitness and has had a couple of run outs as a sub.

................ Friedal

Naughton Dawson Kaboul Fryers

................ Sandro

..... Paulinho ..... Capoue

Coulthirst .............. Siggurdson

................. Defoe

Team from 1st leg

25 Lloris
03 Rose Booked
04 Kaboul
16 Naughton
20 Dawson
08 Paulinho (Carroll - 71' )
15 Capoue
17 Townsend
22 Sigurdsson (Chadli - 61' )
09 Soldado (Kane - 71' )
19 Dembele Booked

Substitutes

24 Friedel
02 Walker
35 Fryers
21 Chadli
28 Carroll
37 Kane
41 Coulthirst

Friedel to start instead of Lloris, Fryers instead of Rose. Dembele on bench only changes for me in the starting line up.

Sub Soldado at HT.

Last edited:
Me thinks its shop-window time...

Siggurdson - Defoe - Ceballos
Carroll - Holtby
Sandro
Fryers - Kaboul - Dawson - Naughton
Friedel​

Could see 6 (Sigg, Defoe, Ceballos, Carroll, Fryers, Frieds) of those going out either on loan or permanently by the end of the window.

Even with that JV side I still think we'll walk all over them especially in midfield.

Kane to come on at some point.

3-0 Spurs.

surely with Kane almost scoring last week, it will be a start for him. see what he can do over 90mins

and another youngster - a surprise one.

Back