• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Spurs are 5-0 up and at home.

I wouldn't start any player who will line-up against Arsenal on Sunday.

Have seven of them on the bench against Tbilisi just in case though.

Agreed, no reason to risk anyone and a good chance to get younger players a chance

--------------------Friedel----------------------

Naughton------Veljkovic------Kaboul--------Fryers

---------------------Sandro-------------------

Ceballos---------Holtby------Carroll--------Siggy

-------------Defoe---------------------------

Subs: Gomes, Kane, Falque, Dawson, Paulinho, Chadli, Soldado

Agreed, no reason to risk anyone and a good chance to get younger players a chance

Falque is away at Rayo Vallecano for a season long loan mate. I would definitely go with this team, haven't seen Veljkovic play, is he any good?

Falque is away at Rayo Vallecano for a season long loan mate. I would definitely go with this team, haven't seen Veljkovic play, is he any good?

Didn't know that regarding Falque, I have seen Veljkovic a few matches and he looked like a real prospect, many of the youth experts who watch them a lot rave about him so would seem a good chance to get a look at him

----------friedel
naughton--dawson--kaboul--fryers
--------sandro---carroll
---lennon*---holtby-----sig
-----------defoe

*lennon if fit.

Depending on who AVB wants for the Arsenal game out of Kaboul/Dawson, sub whoever is gonna play v goons at about 60-70minutes. Bring on Capoue to play centre-half for 20-30 minutes at the end.

That's still a strong team and one that can keep the run of wins and clean sheets going. I think we want to stay in that habit, even if the tie is safe.

Looks good to me, though I would give Paulinho and Soldado the complete night off. They're not going to be needed

The game is perfect for giving 90 mins to people like Kaboul, Sandro and Holtby who are coming back from injury as well as giving some of our better kids a get in front of a decent crowd and the TV cameras

This.Would like to see McEvoy involved at some point, but otherwise this seems perfect.

----------------------------Friedel--------------------------

Naughton--------Velikovic------Kaboul------------Fryers

-------------------Sandro-------Carroll--------------------

--Lennon/Ceballos-------Holtby--------------Sigurdsson--

---------------------------Defoe----------------------------

Veljkovic isn't included on UEFA's website as a List B player. He could be added to the list if the club want, but I'd take his current absence as a pretty strong indicator that he's unlikely to play in the 2nd leg. Actually, the same goes for Ceballos.

The List B players on UEFA's site are: Archer, Fredericks, Stewart, Carroll, Dombaxe, Kane, Coulthirst and Lancaster.

Veljkovic isn't included on UEFA's website as a List B player. He could be added to the list if the club want, but I'd take his current absence as a pretty strong indicator that he's unlikely to play in the 2nd leg. Actually, the same goes for Ceballos.

The List B players on UEFA's site are: Archer, Fredericks, Stewart, Carroll, Dombaxe, Kane, Coulthirst and Lancaster.

Yes, but any U21 player on our books can play in the UEFA Europa League.

We should play McEvoy just for the fact that at least one journo is then bound to report that Bale played.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed most match reports will be about Bale anyway. Probably written before the game even started.

For who? Us?

I'd keep Townsend in there, just to keep his good run going. He's still only young, so I don't think there's a risk of burnout. I'd go this:

--------------OLD MAN-------
NAUGHTS---KAB---VELKO---FRYERS
-----SANDRO------CARROLL---------
TOWNSEND---HOLTBY----CEBALLOS
--------JD------------------------

WE WILL WIN.

Back