• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

We should play McEvoy just for the fact that at least one journo is then bound to report that Bale played.

:lol:

Marca, August 29 2013

ESCLUSIVA:

exclusivos: residuos Bale a medida que se desvanece de transferencia

Doctor: Si el Madrid no consigue Bale pronto va a morir de desnutrición

In horrifying news from the depths of Senor Levy's warped realm, Marca has learned that Gareth Bale played in Tottenham's 0-0 draw with Tbilsi, a minor Europa League team of no importance. Marca's reporter on the scene, Javi Lopez, managed to obtain a photo of Bale, which confirms what every Madridista feared: Bale has lost weight, and is slowly wasting away from the stress of being denied his dream.

Swindon-Town-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Pre-Season-Friendly-2082877.jpg

Pictured: Happy Bale, playing for the Tottenhams earlier this summer

Kenneth+McEvoy+Cambridge+City+v+Tottenham+goJGETSsL-zl.jpg

Pictured: Bale against Tbilsi, a shocking loss of weight and stature

Filled with horror, our editor took these pictures to doctor Florentino Zerep, who affirmed our worst fears. "This boy is suffering from the pain of malnutrition and stress", he stated. "His white heart beats weaker and weaker as his dream is denied." Bale's weight loss is believed to have caused the brave boys in the Madrid locker room to break down in tears, and has caused a storm of indignation directed at Levy involving, among others, such figures as Pope Francis, Zinedine Zidane and noted real estate developer Florentino Perez.

Pope-Francis-010.jpg

Pope Francis: "The actions of evil men (like Daniel Levy) will be punished in heaven. Hala Madrid."

For the good of the player, for the good of the game, for the good of humanity, we hope Bale will complete his move soon, before he becomes Senor Levy's first fatality.

Sexo es Vida,

G. Marques, editor

Last edited:
Yes of course, would you guys think that spurs would still win this game by at least 2 goals with the "reserve" team?

Yes, our B team is a still a lot stronger then anything Tbilisi can field. I suspect they might even put the kids out there, no sense in getting a first team injury in a tie that is for all intents and purposes over.

3-0

Holtby
Defoe
Chadli

I don't think this match will be as easy as a lot of people think, Tbilisi will be playing for pride, that defeat must have hurt them and they will be fired up to show they can do better. A Spurs side with so many changes will not have it easy. I will take a win of any sort but getting into the next phase is the most important thing.

Yes, our B team is a still a lot stronger then anything Tbilisi can field. I suspect they might even put the kids out there, no sense in getting a first team injury in a tie that is for all intents and purposes over.

3-0

Holtby
Defoe
Chadli

Our U21 side is stronger than anything Dog&Duck Tbilisi can field.

I don't think this match will be as easy as a lot of people think, Tbilisi will be playing for pride, that defeat must have hurt them and they will be fired up to show they can do better. A Spurs side with so many changes will not have it easy. I will take a win of any sort but getting into the next phase is the most important thing.

We don't have to win, we just need to not lose by 5 or more goals.

If there is ever a time we can make 11 changes, this is the match. I don't want to see a single player who will start on Sunday start tomorrow.

If there is ever a time we can make 11 changes, this is the match. I don't want to see a single player who will start on Sunday start tomorrow.

I agree with this. It is a perfect opportunity to use the squad and give a few players returning from injury some competitive match practise.

Totally disagree. Momentum is everything and chopping and changing ruins that. Broadly the same team as the 1st leg with fitness run outs for Sandro and Holtby for me.

Completely agree. The team partly picks itself: Sandro, Holtby and Kaboul need to get match fit so they play, Defoe and Carroll need games so they play, Freidel and Naughton wont be first choice in the leage so they play, add in Fryers and Ceballos and you almost have a team.

Players who have played all 3 games so far and who will start on Sunday should definitely NOT start and arguably shouldn't even be on the bench. PLayers like Soldado, Paulinho, Dembele etc

The idea that you don't rest players when you're 5-0 up from the first leg and at home is absurd!!! If you didn't give first choice players a break in this game then when would you?!?

Completely agree. The team partly picks itself: Sandro, Holtby and Kaboul need to get match fit so they play, Defoe and Carroll need games so they play, Freidel and Naughton wont be first choice in the leage so they play, add in Fryers and Ceballos and you almost have a team.

Players who have played all 3 games so far and who will start on Sunday should definitely NOT start and arguably shouldn't even be on the bench. PLayers like Soldado, Paulinho, Dembele etc

The idea that you don't rest players when you're 5-0 up from the first leg and at home is absurd!!! If you didn't give first choice players a break in this game then when would you?!?

Hootnow is suggesting that NONE of our 1st team should play.

That absolutely will not and should not happen.

Look at what happened last year. We had a good advantage going into the 2nd leg against Inter, rested a few players, needed extra time and then had no energy against Fulham in the next league game and lost. I'm for the first team starting and then making withdrawals on the hour

Slight confusion in terms here. He said none of the players that will start on Sunday should start.

None of the 9 players Adam listed are likely to start on Sunday and all of them are good enough to start tomorrow imo.

Slight confusion in terms here. He said none of the players that will start on Sunday should start.

None of the 9 players Adam listed are likely to start on Sunday and all of them are good enough to start tomorrow imo.

We will play our 1st team on Sunday. I hope and expect at least 6 will start or feature tomorrow.

Look at what happened last year. We had a good advantage going into the 2nd leg against Inter, rested a few players, needed extra time and then had no energy against Fulham in the next league game and lost. I'm for the first team starting and then making withdrawals on the hour

Oh come on. The 2 scenarios are not even slightly alike.

Firstly, the Inter game was only 3-0. This is 5-0.
The Inter 3-0 was gained at WHL. This 5-0 was gained at their ground.
Inter fielded 3 of the same team that won the CL just 3 years previous. Dinamo.....

There is no comparison whatsoever. We are not going to lose 5-0 at home to this team. I doubt we're going to lose at all

Friedel
Naughton
Kaboul
Dawson?
Fryers

Sandro
Carroll

Ceballos?
Holtby
Siggurdsson

Defoe

You've misunderstood me onlyme. I didn't say we shouldn't play first teamers. I said all the players starting on Sunday, as much as possible, should be given a rest tomorrow.

The team above. 6 players who are involved in their national teams. And Dawson the only one I'd expect to start on Sunday, and he only because we only have 3 cbs at the moment. All of those players are good players. You're telling me you don't trust that team to win? Or at the very least not get thrashed 6-0 by Dinamo tblisi at whl? I would expect to be able to play this team in the PL against any opposition and not lose 5-0.

This is why we have a squad. Kaboul, Sandro and Holtby need to get fitness back (and Lennon for Ceballos to get over his injury). Defoe, Siggy, Carroll and Naughton all need games. And they're all good players.

Exactly - all are very good players in their own right! And the Inter comparison which someone made is absurd - Inter were a decent time packed with internationals from decent countries. This bunch are awful - the first leg proved that - they have no-one with any pedigree whatsoever and the idea what we might let a 5-0 lead slip is just crazy

Rest anyone who will start on Sunday

We will play our 1st team on Sunday. I hope and expect at least 6 will start or feature tomorrow.

Liverpool played a fairly strong side yesterday, of course they didn't have the 5-0 aggregate lead we have. They ended up with several injuries including an injury to Kolo Toure that might see them start a youngster like Wisdom or a half-fit Skrtel against Manu on Sunday.

Are you saying that if start 6 players tomorrow that will be first choice on Sunday and we end up with an injury to one of the more important ones whilst cruising the game you won't think "perhaps that wasn't needed"?

I dont think this is the game to rest players, its the game to train players and work on the team.

the "B" side can play in the Group stages, we can use this game to gel the team more....

But I can see alot of changes anyway...

Back