• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Positives Thread

- We're still 4th ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine on goal difference.
- Chelsea will have to play Fulham away, just after they beat Bolton 3-0. Fingers crossed BMJ can do us a favour.
- Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine still need to play each other.
- Chelsea and Arsenal still need to play each other.
- Our run in, is on paper easier.

Everton thrashed Sunderland 4-0. We drew 0-0. Says it all really.
The only positves are that we are still in a CL place. Saudi Sportswashing Machine's goal difference is crap.
And Chelsea still has to play Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arse and Liverpool away. While Saudi Sportswashing Machine have Emirates Marketing Project and Everton away.
But then if we can't beat Norwich at home are we going to ebat QPR, Villa and Bolton away?

This is not a positive! Go post that in the kneejerk threads instead...

Rest of the post is good though!

This lump on my nads is going down.

We'll finish 3rd and win the fa cup. This time next week this board will be 10000% happier!

This lump on my nads is going down.

We'll finish 3rd and win the fa cup. This time next week this board will be 10000% happier!

No, it really wont. If we dont get 4th but win the FA Cup, id still say this season was a complete and utter failure.

positives? we won't have to worry about Champions League next season so we can concentrate on avoiding the drop

I've got a few beers in the cupboard that need drinking.
Brtiish cycling team performed well in the World Champs. Although I'm a bit tinkled off they have removed the Madison from the Olympics. Every Olympics should have at least one competition where no one understands the fudge what is going on.

no more pressure of chasing CL

we got our Tottenham back and i for one enjoyed it. We will never be an Arse, a Utd, even a Chelsea.

success????? fcuk it!! mediocrity, flakiness, instability is where the party is at

The Livermore pass and Defoe finish was a positive for me. How long has it been since we've sent a striker through one on one with an incisive pass and its been finished properly?

Sounds silly but even in properly brick results, at least scoring one goal normally softens the blow for me a bit. Like the 5-1 City game, think it was Kaboul's goal, and obviously it meant jack all but it still perks me up a bit about the whole thing.

Other positives is that we can still finish in the champions league and we can still win the FA cup. May as well be positive about it.

no more pressure of chasing CL

we got our Tottenham back and i for one enjoyed it. We will never be an Arse, a Utd, even a Chelsea.

success????? fcuk it!! mediocrity, flakiness, instability is where the party is at

This! How boring would it be being a united fan and winning everything? Being crap and putting up with the failures time and time again is part of being a Spurs fan... It means the small amounts of success we do get feel even sweeter.

Tits exist.

I had my hands on a pair this morning. Morning glory and whatnot. It is a privilege every time a gentleman gets to play with tits. They are endlessly, endlessly wonderful.

Superior GD over Saudi Sportswashing Machine that won't be overhauled no matter how awful we are at the mo.

No positives since Norwich away. Awful second half of season, and this is the end.

5th or 6th is ours. Modders and Bale off, no Adebayor, we will get Swansea manager and will have mediocrity again, so back to Ramos/Santini days. Yay

Back