• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Positives Thread

Positive from today, we got an idea of what a great manager Lambert would be for Spurs.

- Hopefully it'll make Harry fudge off to the england game sooner as he knows that a large number of Spurs fans are against him
- We'll still get 4th
- The season will soon be over
- I had my first kid 3 weeks ago and she is managing to destract me from the brick that is watching Spurs

Harry will pick Grant Holt to lead the line once he takes over at England? Giving all of us hours of quality, high laughing, knee-slapping entertainment at the Euros?

People (being influenced by various factors) always go off about Swansea and their mighty PL campaign but in my opinion Norwich have done a much better job this season and look set to finish a good few points above Rogers and his 'endless 3 yard side-ways passes leading to absolutely fudge all' clique

Lambert has achieved 2 consecutive promotions with a largerly unfancied team and was safe from relegation nearly 10 games before season end - impressive stuff from a very inderrated manager imv. Not to mention he's transformed Grant Holt into the second highest scoring English striker this season - a player who's spent most of his career 2-3 divisions below us, completely owned King and if continues his good form might have an outside shout for Euro 2012. At least the commentators on Matchday Live felt so.

Last edited:
positive? theres only a few more games until redknapp fudges off

support him through his tough times, give him a good platform to work from and all he wants to do is manage elsewhere.

good riddance

Positive is that Chelsea will now be flying and hopefully that means they'll beat Arsenal, who will also lose to Stoke. Will rally back and win our last 5 games and finish 3rd. I can dream....

Positives? That one day, these overpaid ****s will have moved on, and we'll have a bunch of proper, strong men in the shirt, not the current batch of spineless whimpering simps.

at least we showed a bit of fight and character

Really? we showed fight and character for 10-15 minutes after their ridiculous second goal and then did our customary collapse.

Honestly, other than the fact we got no injuries, I don't see a single positive from today.

Back