• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Positives Thread

Hopefully Harry sorts the lads out. It's times like these I'm glad I'm not the manager. In the heat of the moment, you're sorely tempted to let loose at them, just....lambast them and rip them a new one for being so bad, criticize anyone and everyone for what was, in all honesty, a horrific performance, from the 25-minute mark onwards. But that doesn't help at all, it just gets the players even more depressed. So you have to try to support them, calm them down, give them a lift, etc. when all you really want to do is kick their arses. Sigh. That's why you have to remember the job these lads did getting us to 3rd in the first place, I suppose.

I just wish they'd stop blathering on to the press about being confident of smashing Arsenal every time we play them, it only ever back-fires.

Our club gets a dramatic reminder that we have to press the opposition into mistakes and that we have to work hard to win games.
Bale plays on the left wing for the rest of the season. This wandering around lark doesn't work.
Gooner scum fans feel great only to be deflated when the lose to Meelan and the Bindippers and don't even win the '4th place trophy'.
The Goons keep Whinger on for another season.

Sadly, not one positive I can think of... if going 2-0 up away from home means we completely collapse and fudge it all away by conceding 5, then I'd rather have just lost 3-0 and be done with it...

I'd love to think Harry can rally the troops and get a reaction next week... but sadly, I think he's probably now worrying about HOW to get Gerrard and Lampard working in the same midfield!

If the lure of the England job is now going to distract him and the squad, then fudge England, the FA, Sky who can't wait to give him the job, and every other **** who couldn't hide their obvious glee that his appointment might wreck our fudging season... well, stage one; OPERATION DISTRACTION is complete... I hope they're fudging happy!
I HOPE ENGLAND GO DOWN (is this even possible??)

I have never wanted to smash Man Utd as much as I do next week... WE NEED REVENGE, AND A fudging BACKLASH to work in OUR favour for once!

Positives ? Well my missus gave me an afternoon blowjob to cheer me up after the game. :lol:

I couldn't go to the game in person 'cos I was on a flight back into Heathrow that wouldn't let me get to their brickhole in time. Is about all I can think of.

Worse than the result - my daughter is totally screwed-up with time zones and will probably be up from 10pm till 3am overnight, which will make me feel even worse at work tomorrow than I possibly could after we got such a dingdonging. Nice.

Cant think of many.

Thankfully it only finished 5. RVP missed an easy chance at 1-0, Friedel make a wonder save. It could have been 7.

To think when they hit the post in the first half, for a fraction of a second I thought, 'It could be our day' Then they crossed the loose ball and Sagna made it 1-2, and from that moment on I knew it wouldnt be

At least Dawson looked proper fudged off when he came on, the other players didn't seem half as bothered as Dawson did and he wasn't even on the pitch for most of it!

Dean liked Saha's goal :D

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mikedeanjump.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mikedeanjump2.gif

Back