• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Positives Thread

We have a 12 point lead over Everton in the chase for Europa League with 5 games to play, it's in the bag!!

Last time we lost a semi-final in the FA-cup, we made one hell of a finish to the season - let's hope we do the same now. :)

Main positive... at least our fans don't jeer and shout during a minute's 'silence' for 96 dead human beings, as well as an Italian footballer (I bet Di Matteo was BURSTING with pride at his clubs despicable fans)...
Our fans don't feel the need to 'Zeig Heil' and 'Hiss' like a Gas Chamber without a moment's thought...
at least our Captain isn't racist trash who does aeroplane impressions at Heathrow airport the day after 9/11...
at least we're not bent and corrupt beyond measure, and think nothing of 'influencing'* (shall we say) a refereeing decision... (*MERE IDLE WILD RANTING SPECULATION AND ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT FOUNDATION!!)
Our players aren't rapists...
We have some decent History... even if the present day is a bit shabby around the seams...

Then again, we're no angels... after all, we did invent the Adebayor & Sol Campbell songs... so is THIS our comeuppance?
...and unfortunately, the club have developed an inferiority complex and losers mentality that threatens to undo ALL the good work of the first 5 months...

But in the likes of McKay, Blanchflower, Greaves, Jennings, Gilzean, Perryman, Hoddle, Ardiles, Villa, Allen.C, Waddle, Gascoigne, Lineker, Klinsmann, Ginola, Berbatov... at least we can look back on some old Videos/DVD's (depending on how old you are!) and remember the better times...

...such a shame to be a Spurs fan innit?

No positives.... if its true the players know harry to England deal has been done..there not even going want to help us win Champions League having made their mind up to move on. I cant see any positives except qualifying for the CL....

can you see that happening after everything this last few weeks ...............

If the this squad does not pull their socks up and get us into the CL... well........ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IS IT..............

It would have been a massive positive if Parker had been allowed to end that dingdonghead

article-2130378-129DE37C000005DC-184_964x597.jpg

not worth the 3 game ban for getting sent off, no... not at 5-1 down!

The fact Mikel kicked Parker's leg in the lead up to it matters not... after all, Balotelli tried to decapitate him, and all we got was 'Balotelli's a right character, the game needs people like him' ...Mikel - like the odious scum fans of his club - don't DESERVE the success they've had... and yet they've had it... the bad guy always wins... teach it to your kids... cheat, swear, pay, rape and kick your way to victory... football rewards it in bucket-loads... t's the recipe for success these days...

fudge OFF YOU ****S... PARKER HAS TAKEN E-fudging-NOUGH this season! I'd have decked Mikel AND punched the brown envelope out of Martin Atkinson while I was at it... but that's why I'm not a professional footballer...

Sadly - ff he was sent off then I can categorically state we would not finish Top 4 even if Adebayor grows a third leg and a pair of fudging wings

Positives? mmm! :-k

Well it didnt finish 6-1.
I finally saw Spurs score at Wembley after 4 visits.
We're not Chelsea fans.
We are still actually 4th in the Premier League

Sadly - ff he was sent off then I can categorically state we would not finish Top 4 even if Adebayor grows a third leg and a pair of fudging wings

Still wouldnt help him head the ball though! Like King (who apparantly hasnt scored from a corner at WHL for 5 years), they dont like putting their heads in the the oppos penalty area.

Back