• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Positives Thread

Belsizespur

Bobby Zamora
It's the second half of the season and we're third.
One loss since the end of August.
Arguably the most exciting midfield in the league.
We're above our Chav and Wanderer neighbours.
We are Tottenham.

I forgot to mention that at times our football is breathtaking. Without being as fragile at the back as we used to be.

We dont have a manager who continues to spout rubbish excuses to the media.
We play really good football and have some really gifted technical players.
We dont take all this for granted and accept that even if things go bad, we will all still be here next year cheering who ever is left.

I should mention that its not so long back that we had Gary Doherty at one time as a first choice striker, we had Matt Etherington as Englands new left winger and Simon Davies as the new Giggs. Or even earlier Freund as our midfield general. I wont mention Andy Booth.....Times change

1 defeat in 19, playing some truely mesmeric football at times, and not forgetting we've still got 8 very winnable home games (and a few winnable away too).

Top four is very much in our hands and in all honestly a title challenge is very much still on.

Also not forgetting a possible fa cup final run

The futures lilywhite

Yes, gutted to drop 2 points, could have been worse, great save by Friedel at 1-0, but...we are still 3rd. I'm not thinking about a title challenge,I would gladly take 3rd and at least one trip to Wembley

It just wasn't our day today - we controlled it but nothing dropped for us, and two bad calls (the corner and offside) cost us massively

Whereas Cheat$ki were let off the hook by Sunderland missing a string of chances

Maybe next week it will work the other way round, and we'll get the luck

Positives from today

ibtl00183f.jpg

Attachments

• ibtl00183f.jpg
    ibtl00183f.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
Positives were that we got a deflected goal and a cheated penalty. We got an absolute dingdonging and got put firmly in our place. Positive on that was that it was only 5.

The last time we got such a hammering we went on a 10 out of 11 winning run. We have 12 more games we win 10 of them.

could be a good kick up the arse for the players, Parker will get a rest, Harry might have learned a few things

Back