• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Positives Thread

when there second goal was given didnt you see it](*,)

*edit not sure if serious!!!

No sorry- that was standard semi-final football - what we should have been doing for 95minutes, a bit of fight would have been putting them off their game with some robust tackling, targeting Bosingwa with Bale's pace, making sure Terry knew his ribs were patchworked. We needed a bustling centre forward (an alan Shearer type) but Ade just looks like like he'll put a bit of effort in then smile lots.

*edit not sure if serious!!!

No sorry- that was standard semi-final football - what we should have been doing for 95minutes, a bit of fight would have been putting them off their game with some robust tackling, targeting Bosingwa with Bale's pace, making sure Terry knew his ribs were patchworked. We needed a bustling centre forward (an alan Shearer type) but Ade just looks like like he'll put a bit of effort in then smile lots.

what do you think Im being Bloody serious

what do you think Im being Bloody serious

I dunno - I dunno what to think. The Jim Bean is kicking in, we've just been dingdonged 5-1 and this palce is in melt dodwn. I might shut the laptop!

Sorry BB :oops:

Light hearted relief - here's an interesting fact, one of Martin Atkinson's ancestors was lookout on the Titanic.

Positives ? Well Parker showed some guts and got stuck in, but thats it.

I hate football. fudge it !

at least England have a lot to look forward to with Redknapp in charge

Positives:

I'd still rather be a Spurs fan than a Chelsea fan.
Parker looking like he was about to rape Mikel.
The fact that, overall, we were the better team in the first half.

Back