• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Well done for getting help! Wasn’t got to post/admit this but I myself had to go to the doctors and get anti depressants. Feel much better now. Had a series of events in my personal life that contributed to it, the catalyst was mainly my mum having to go into a care home, she’s 73 and has dementia. In the grand scheme of things, football is very low down on my priorities at the moment and I’ve got to a point where it really doesn’t get to me that much anymore.
I’m very sorry to hear that. My Dad was basically on the decline with it from 71 and passed in a home three years ago aged 86. It’s a horrible, horrible disease and my sympathies are with anyone that has had anyone close to them suffer from it.

I hope things are as ok as they can be for you, given the circumstances. I mean your mum, not Spurs!

I’m very sorry to hear that. My Dad was basically on the decline with it from 71 and passed in a home three years ago aged 86. It’s a horrible, horrible disease and my sympathies are with anyone that has had anyone close to them suffer from it.

I hope things are as ok as they can be for you, given the circumstances. I mean your mum, not Spurs!

Thanks Dave. We were very worried about moving her into the home but she’s been a trouper and hasn’t complained once, must be a generational thing, the older generation are just tougher than us. She started off forgetting the odd thing here and there, then it progressed to forgetting how to get home whilst driving, she once got lost coming home from my aunties house who lives 5 mins away, took her an hour bless her. As you say, it’s a horrible disease and not always immediately obvious to an outsider.

People need to stop whinging at klopp, the referee, conspiracy’s and any other crap you can think of.

One person is to blame for what happened and he is called lucas moura.

A disgraceful bellend who did the same at everton.

Or does he get a free pass for Ajax away? We didn’t even go on to win the final so fudge him.

7ps2uozkj3xa1.jpg

My wider point is you get some and others you don't like the Brighton game where we were very lucky not to concede several penalties.

Also we shouldn’t need the opposition to be down to 10 men to prevent actions like what Moura did today.

I’m interested in him coming out and apologising, explaining why he did it (the second time btw in a matter of weeks after everton) and then he should terminate his own contract and tinkle off.

My wider point is you get some and others you don't like the Brighton game where we were very lucky not to concede several penalties.

Also we shouldn’t need the opposition to be down to 10 men to prevent actions like what Moura did today.

I’m interested in him coming out and apologising, explaining why he did it (the second time btw in a matter of weeks after everton) and then he should terminate his own contract and tinkle off.

Moura was at fault but lets not try and pretend Klopp is not today and every day....A Cnut

And lets not take all joys away from the game in being able to label him as such

I honestly couldn’t care less about klopp and liverpool.

Although I realise a large number of people on this forum have something bordering on an obsession with them both.
Maybe that has flared up as we played them today. Lost in spurs fashion and Klopp IS a cnut

Most decisions (non penalty against Brighton, no penalty against Richi today, the 2nd yellow that should have happened against United have some measure of sometimes you get it or not)

Look at that fudging frame, the ref is directly watching that, and VAR did nothing, it's a strait up bottle job (same as the 2nd yellow against United non call), and Klopp fudging validated it by still being a clam to the officials post match.

Re Lucas, he's in the same boat as Sanchez, Dier, Sess, Lloris now, not good enough, if we don't move them on, we can't expect different results.

I honestly couldn’t care less about klopp and liverpool.

Although I realise a large number of people on this forum have something bordering on an obsession with them both.

We Literally played them today so thats an odd comment in itself

Its called football rivalry, I feel the same about Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and the cnuts associated with them

But obsession is a nice buzz word to try and shame fans for having rivalries ingrained in their love for the game.

I also think people are so down on Spurs they are using that as a reason to shame fans for having a view on other clubs or players.....

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time atm, with serious depression. Watching this team hasn't made it any better to put it mildly. I need a bit of joy in my life, gets it with a good comeback, only to be smacked in the face by some absolute magnificent roostering up. fudge you Spurs!

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate. Terrible disease. Don't rely on Spurs to be your cure though. Hopefully you can access proper help. Sending you best wishes.

Well done for getting help! Wasn’t got to post/admit this but I myself had to go to the doctors and get anti depressants. Feel much better now. Had a series of events in my personal life that contributed to it, the catalyst was mainly my mum having to go into a care home, she’s 73 and has dementia. In the grand scheme of things, football is very low down on my priorities at the moment and I’ve got to a point where it really doesn’t get to me that much anymore.
Sorry to hear of your struggles. Hopefully it is temporary and you will overcome it.

We Literally played them today so thats an odd comment in itself

Its called football rivalry, I feel the same about Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and the cnuts associated with them

But obsession is a nice buzz word to try and shame fans for having rivalries ingrained in their love for the game.

I also think people are so down on Spurs they are using that as a reason to shame fans for having a view on other clubs or players.....

I don’t get the fascination with Liverpool. Certainly don’t hate them anywhere near as much as our London rivals. Although I must admit, it would be nice to beat them once in a while. Seems like they’ve scored an equaliser or late winner every year for the last decade

Good to hear you’re feeling better. A hard thing to have to deal with.

Back