• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Forster

Romero Sanchez Lenglet

Porro Skipp Sarr Hojberg Perisic

Kane Richarlison​

I believe Mason made some comments about lack of time to install a new system given where we are in the system, in which case I assume we'll stick with 5-2-3

On that basis, its hard to see many or any changes to the Man U game

Apologies, here is the quote:

""There is no point playing a system or style of football that doesn't suit the personnel. ultimately you are setting them up to fail.”

Therefore hard to see us changing to a back 4 if Royal is out

Apologies, here is the quote:

""There is no point playing a system or style of football that doesn't suit the personnel. ultimately you are setting them up to fail.”

Therefore hard to see us changing to a back 4 if Royal is out

Hard to see what difference it will make what formation or players we use

Hmm, not looking forward to this one.
They have been poor most of the season, but are capable of suddenly springing to life and thrashing someone.
Audere Est Facere.

---------------------------Forster-------------------------
---------------Romero----Dire---Longlegs--------------
Zorro----------------------------------------------Davies
----------------------Skipp----Hojbjerg-----------------
----------------------------Kane--------------------------
-----------------Pigeon------------Son-------------------

2-2 Salad(2), Son,Pigeon

Hmm, not looking forward to this one.
They have been poor most of the season, but are capable of suddenly springing to life and thrashing someone.
Audere Est Facere.
Have got most of their squad back in time to face us.
The 'TRENT' experiment of moving into midfield is an interesting one. He's obviously good on the ball but leaves a lot of space behind him when he moves forward, Son should thrive on that. (Provided we deal with their attack first!)

I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks interim managers have time to implement a new system - when we did, well Saudi Sportswashing Machine 6-1, and Sanchez was given a chance to prove that HE IS a good defender when played in a role he understands in a back four

I'm just expecting that we show fight, keeping shape and discipline ... but we must take chances when they come. We can keep it tight at the back, but we got to frighten them if they leave space at the back when they're attacking, i.e. TTA who also cannot defend very well, a bit like Porro. We must end the season strong, as we look to the summer and the future.

Make it so, Ryan and the lads

Might not be able to switch to a back 4, but we can still switch to a midfield 3.

Forster
Porro Romero Dier Lenglet Davies
Skipp Hjobjerg Sarr
Kane Son

1-1

Might not be able to switch to a back 4, but we can still switch to a midfield 3.

Forster
Porro Romero Dier Lenglet Davies
Skipp Hjobjerg Sarr
Kane Son

1-1
I would bench Son and unleash our giant pigeon to batter them for 60 minutes, sprint and fight and gouge and then bring off the pigeon for Son later.
He's played plenty of derbies up there.

Back