• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

See Klopp getting away with screaming into the 4th officials face
He is such a roosterpiece

It's planned

- The ref made horrendous decisions against us in that game that absolutely cost us 3 points
- The Jota one was a strait up bottle job, the ref and VAR didn't have the balls to call it
- Yet Klopp plays the victim card?

Why? because they (refs) knew how Klopp (like SAF back in the day) would behave post match, call them out, etc. so it's easier to just let it slide.

Don't forget this is Liverpool & Manchester, if their manager effectively says x referee cheated for the opposition those idiot fans will turn up at the refs house

I don't think we should pressure officials to gain an advantage - we're not Chelsea.
Or Ferguson-Man Utd. Or Wenger-Arsenal. Might be the Mandela effect, but I seem to recall some ref saying that they were more inclined to decide against us as they were sure it wouldn't lead to any controversy/backlash in the press or the association. Pre-VAR, perhaps the Jol era. Anyway, I'd rather we win things being that kind of scumbags on the pitch than win things being funded by dirty dictatorship money.

Not the first time we've been stiffed at Anfield, won't be the last. I've only been to Anfield with Spurs once. March '92. We were hovering above relegation in 19th. Lineker out injured with his dodgy toe. Liverpool score first - big Erik shields the ball out for a bye ball at the Kop End, lino gives a corner that never was, Saunders scores from it. Paul Stewart equalises with a bullet header at our end. 81st minute Saunders scores again, replays show it was offside.

Or Ferguson-Man Utd. Or Wenger-Arsenal. Might be the Mandela effect, but I seem to recall some ref saying that they were more inclined to decide against us as they were sure it wouldn't lead to any controversy/backlash in the press or the association. Pre-VAR, perhaps the Jol era. Anyway, I'd rather we win things being that kind of scumbags on the pitch than win things being funded by dirty dictatorship money.

I don't what it's like in England but in Croatia and in France, it's part and parcel of the game at the lower level. A few years ago (5 or 6, I can't remember), I decided to get back on the pitch and I joined a club at the lowest level in France. You can't drop a division there because there's literally nothing below that. You get the whole package: teams with less than 11 players and, of course, no refs. The home team has to provide a ref, usually one of their own players. Believe it or not, in a 50/50 situation, it's easier to give a pen against Nice Guys FC than it is against a team with 50 fans who look like they'd rather slit your throat than come back empty-handed.

The situation isn't made any easier by stupid rules. For instance, you get fined 30 euros for a yellow card and 50 for a red card. You don't know who you're playing against. For some people, such a fine could have consequences on their kids or whatever. That's why I never booked anyone but some people do and guess what? It doesn't go very well.

Of course, it's unacceptable at the highest level but I'm not really surprised and I'm not sure VAR changed anything in that regard.

The Liverpool player should have been sent off, not spoken to anyone who thinks different. Yet another VARSE fudge up and i bet some will STILL say its good for the game. :rolleyes:

It's planned

- The ref made horrendous decisions against us in that game that absolutely cost us 3 points
- The Jota one was a strait up bottle job, the ref and VAR didn't have the balls to call it
- Yet Klopp plays the victim card?

Why? because they (refs) knew how Klopp (like SAF back in the day) would behave post match, call them out, etc. so it's easier to just let it slide.

Don't forget this is Liverpool & Manchester, if their manager effectively says x referee cheated for the opposition those idiot fans will turn up at the refs house

Klopp manipulates the media again, the story is not Jota should have got sent off, the penalty decisions or how they lose a 3 goal lead, its all about the ref hates him, papers over all the Liverpool issues, job done.

Nothing to do with the formation. If defenders don't do the basics it will make fudge all difference what formation it is

You know it can be both things right?

No one else plays 2 in the middle. we've conceded 57 goals so yes our defenders are useless, i'll be the first to admit it, but whenever we come against a half decent top 8 team with 3 midfielders against our 2, we have lacked control of the game and been awful. not a coincidence.

You know it can be both things right?

No one else plays 2 in the middle. we've conceded 57 goals so yes our defenders are useless, i'll be the first to admit it, but whenever we come against a half decent top 8 team with 3 midfielders against our 2, we have lacked control of the game and been awful. not a coincidence.
The 4 goals were all individual or defensive errors, nothing to do with the formation. Most of the goals that we have conceded in the last 3 games have been either from individual errors or poor keeping.
After the first 20 mins yesterday, we were the better team.

Your missing the point, IF VAR was supposed to spot the mistakes it fudged up AGAIN.
It did fudge up, it's a crap decision from the ref and then crap from the official in VAR. But it didn't change anything from what would have happened if it wasn't there. It had zero impact positively or negatively.
The problem is the standard of officials both on the pitch and with VAR.

Klopp manipulates the media again, the story is not Jota should have got sent off, the penalty decisions or how they lose a 3 goal lead, its all about the ref hates him, papers over all the Liverpool issues, job done.
Exactly. I would like to see our manager in the pre-match press conference, call out Klopp, and say "well we won't get a fair referee, because Klopp will be shouting in the fourth officials face like he always does".

It did fudge up, it's a crap decision from the ref and then crap from the official in VAR. But it didn't change anything from what would have happened if it wasn't there. It had zero impact positively or negatively.
The problem is the standard of officials both on the pitch and with VAR.

We did not lose the game because of VAR, but IF it had made the right decision and sent the player would/should have been sent off. And the game MAY have had another ending. VAR is pants and the number of mistakes it makes has not made the game fairer despite what all the gonad*s it came out with when introduced.

The 4 goals were all individual or defensive errors, nothing to do with the formation. Most of the goals that we have conceded in the last 3 games have been either from individual errors or poor keeping.
After the first 20 mins yesterday, we were the better team.
It’s because after 20 minutes they stopped playing and we added an extra man in midfield
The switch was, again, moving an attacker into midfield. Kulu this time, Kane on Thursday
It meant we played 3-5-2 but with porro and Perisic playing as reall attacking wing b ask and Kulu having a licence to keep the ball in the middle of the park

Back