• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

I don’t get the fascination with Liverpool. Certainly don’t hate them anywhere near as much as our London rivals. Although I must admit, it would be nice to beat them once in a while. Seems like they’ve scored an equaliser or late winner every year for the last decade
There is certainly a hard done by element to them which I find hard to swallow, they lose a big game and there is almost always a controversy that should be taken higher. They also have a weird agenda against Kane which is made even more odd by the fact that he is one of the nicest most unassuming footballers in the world

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I don't know what the ref's decision was after Richalisons was pulled by his shirt as my stream slowed down ..but that is a penalty..he had hold of his shirt long enough..
anyway..one day..just one day.. things must turn in the right direction for this club..

I'd like to see the league in general clamp down on shirt pulling, I think the odd tug can be used as a tactic but it's the full arms around a player that people have been getting away with for years. If the league cracked down on it and told everyone at the start of the season they wouldn't get away with it then it would soon stop or they'd give penalties. One of the few areas that hasn't really been looked at.

So much to love in that interview.
1, He's not hiding about how bad we were, and although it's getting a bit lost you don't concede four goals like we did and play well.
2, klopp has done a number on the ref and basically made it all but impossible for him to give us the big decisions. Glad to see ryan call out the officials, we've hidden away from that for too long.

Well done for being part of it mate, looking forward to pod.

Thanks mate. Always a fave awayday of mine, never eventless and really thought we'd finally got one on them. Nonetheless the euphoria of that moment when Richey

Recording tomm and hopefully out fast, but whenever I am back home my family home internet is sloooow.

7ps2uozkj3xa1.jpg
One of the worst ref decisions this year. Studs leading, blood drawn.

One of the worst ref decisions this year. Studs leading, blood drawn.
Yeah but he did an almost ankle breaker earlier
He did win the ball first but that doesn’t count anymore
And the fact that his head was broken doesn’t matter as he should have been sent off… according to the pool fans

Cheers fella haha

Against Eze and Olise I would def shore up our back line with Royal and Davies if they were available

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
I'd play Lenglet or Sanchez. Dier has had two brick games in row, it's now someone else's turn to fudge up in the most ridiculous way now. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I'd play Lenglet or Sanchez. Dier has had two brick games in row, it's now someone else's turn to fudge up in the most ridiculous way now. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

More chance of the sun not rising tomorrow morning.

I'm having a hard time atm, with serious depression. Watching this team hasn't made it any better to put it mildly. I need a bit of joy in my life, gets it with a good comeback, only to be smacked in the face by some absolute magnificent roostering up. fudge you Spurs!

I am the same and I made a decision not to watch it and I have not even watched the 'highlights.' Just reading these comments is bad enough.

We should play the same game as the cnuting, cnuts. Get around the ref, players and officials and let them know what we think. Spurs have always been a soft touch. fudge em!

Last edited:
I am the same and I made a decision not to watch it and I have not even watched the 'highlights.' Just reading these comments is bad enough.
Worth a watch, some great goals from us, and you get to see us hitting the posts, Jotas red card, Mouras brainfart, and you'll realise how close we were to a good result. They are certainly playing for Mason.

Yep, these "come backs" are only masking issues.

I think they're actually vital and definitive in showing exactly what is wrong/weak AND what
isn't.
Truth is, other than 16 minutes (first 15, last one) we were way better than them. Thus the areas of fault/improvement become ever more clear.

I think a structure and direction above the playing and coaching staff is vital. Obv DoF and manager/coach. Central defender. Another creative midfielder. A left sided, fast, young ball-playing CB.

The biggest issue yesterday was the wrong shape and application for the first 15 mins. That Mason adjusted is good, that we weren't able to stem the tide on the pitch/from the bench was bad. But again, learning with what we have available.

A word on the support. Fantastic, BUT I just won't go in on self-deprecating chants and songs. Not because I'm not angry at that moment, but because I see the players getting drained another 5 - 10%. It is palpable. And what is MORE obvious is when we're all singing and supporting, they vibe it and step up. I've seen it so many times over the decades and I saw it again yesterday on a pretty dramatic scale.

Finally, I only get to around 8 games a season and only 2 or 3 away these days, so an awayday is

We should play the same game as the cnuting, cnuts. Get around the ref, players and officials and let them know what we think. Spurs have always been a soft touch. fudge em!
I don't think we should pressure officials to gain an advantage - we're not Chelsea.

Trouble is, we could go full Klopp on them and I still don't think we'd get even decisions, let alone favourable ones.

Back