• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Anyone in professional sport must know gambling on that sport is not allowed, they can bet on other events. This leaves them open to corruption like match or race fixing and a type of insider dealing. I dont know if these people are addicts but it seems to me they want to be seen as victims rather than dishonest.

Im more sympatric to addicts that most having seen it first hand but this smacks of being caught doing something they shouldn't and almost being used as a plea bargain. Too many and too many using the same excuse for it to ring true

Shame on the 7 who voted against blatant cheating

Premier League clubs can take players on loan from associated clubs in the January transfer window; the top-flight clubs took part in a vote in central London on Tuesday; clubs voted 13-7 in favour of a ban, but the threshold to pass it was 14

Shame on the 7 who voted against blatant cheating

Premier League clubs can take players on loan from associated clubs in the January transfer window; the top-flight clubs took part in a vote in central London on Tuesday; clubs voted 13-7 in favour of a ban, but the threshold to pass it was 14

Football is fudged. I'm guesding for those that voted against. They're either owned by companies who own shares in other teams. Or mayber want to sell to those that do.
It is becoming like boxing. Just hope it doesn't go full wwe.

I don't mind football being a business, as long as it still stays in part a sport. Wishful thinking i guess.

Per the bbc

It is understood Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Sheffield United, Everton, Wolves, Nottingham Forest and Burnley voted against the ban.

Back