• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

It’s another smashing, maybe an oversimplification based on the teams Howe has managed, but he seems unable to setup a defence that regularly keeps clean sheets.

What’s the big deal, that was the corporate visitor section right?

None of us would give a toss if they put up red in away fan hospitality during the arsenal game.

“Ultimate betrayal”, behave.

I think it's normally home hospitality, but because of the larger away allocation in the FA Cup it's away hospitality for this game.

What’s the big deal, that was the corporate visitor section right?

None of us would give a toss if they put up red in away fan hospitality during the arsenal game.

“Ultimate betrayal”, behave.
I wouldn’t be happy about it. They plastered the walls with Saudi Sportswashing Machine slogans too including “cheer up Peter Reid.”

Can you imagine if we did likewise and had a rSol chant plastered across the wall. We’d have a mob trying to burn the place to the ground.

I wouldn’t be happy about it. They plastered the walls with Saudi Sportswashing Machine slogans too including “cheer up Peter Reid.”

Can you imagine if we did likewise and had a rSol chant plastered across the wall. We’d have a mob trying to burn the place to the ground.

I’d be a big boy about it, understand it wasn’t there for me and ignore it.

Back