• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Why? The punishment should be the punishment.

Well you know he is guilty of something that looks pretty grim TBH. Footballers getting banned for 10 months isn't a minor thing so maybe club should recognise rather than parading him round the pitch at the weekend like some kind of victim to a conspiracy

Was just short of the Suarez t-shirt act at the weekend TBH...was borderline pathetic

Well you know he is guilty of something that looks pretty grim TBH. Footballers getting banned for 10 months isn't a minor thing so maybe club should recognise rather than parading him round the pitch at the weekend like some kind of victim to a conspiracy

Was just short of the Suarez t-shirt act at the weekend TBH...was borderline pathetic

He's getting punished for what he did. A 10 month ban. That seems enough. Not sure why it should be added to?

I have no idea about anything on the weekend. Didn't see it.

He's getting punished for what he did. A 10 month ban. That seems enough. Not sure why it should be added to?

Well in my mind he has been found guilty within the sport of something extremely damaging, yes there is a punishment to be served but IMO we have passed any innocent till proven guilty threshold so any appearance now is done so under a massive stain.

The players went to the fans and Eddie Howe was pushing Tonoli to the front for the fans to applaud him. Was a bit weird to be honest.

Well in my mind he has been found guilty within the sport of something extremely damaging, yes there is a punishment to be served but IMO we have passed any innocent till proven guilty threshold so any appearance now is done so under a massive stain.
Tonali, what's the final score?
Tonali, Tonali, what's the final score?

10months when betting on games you played in seems short IMO.

Almost 3 months of that will be when there is no football as well.

It should kinda depend what the bets are, there is a huge range there.

If it’s betting on the team to lose, or a certain thing happening at a certain time/order then yeah hammer them.

But if someone just bets on themselves to have a blinder and score a few goals that’s much less of an issue.

It should kinda depend what the bets are, there is a huge range there.

If it’s betting on the team to lose, or a certain thing happening at a certain time/order then yeah hammer them.

But if someone just bets on themselves to have a blinder and score a few goals that’s much less of an issue.

You could agrue that, but the fact that they have placed a bet which against the rules demonstrates they have no integrity.

Tonali ten month ban confirmed.

Been round in circles on this one on the board so not expecting any progress but I just can't understand the stupidity involved in this. It's my fault for being surprised at the idiocy of top level footballers I guess.

No sudden diagnosis of addiction for this one as of yet but no doubt Saudi Sportswashing Machine can pay a doctor to dot the i's and cross the t's to make more of a case for an appeal / reduction of the ban*

If you had that an insane amount of disposable income, a penchant for gambling but also the world at your feet in terms of a footballing career, just bet on other dumb brick like horseracing or literally any other sport / event that you are not professionally involved in.

I maybe come off as callous and if we had an instance of this with one of our players of course I'd want the club and fans to support that player but trying to frame it as anything other than the player letting the club down (and himself) seems a to be a completely forced and inaccurate angle.

In this situation will Saudi Sportswashing Machine be paying Tonali presumably huge wages just to train? In Saudi Sportswashing Machine's case I'm not so bothered as they have money to burn but for self sustaining clubs, that could ruin a season by having a star player out for a season and a half whilst their wages aren't even going towards helping the team in the pitch..

*I had a brief look on a Saudi Sportswashing Machine forum and that word was being thrown around so I might be mistaken and am also aware that addiction is a serious thing that can affect anyone in any walk of life

Last edited:
Back