• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

There were two votes:

A coalition of eight clubs understood to be Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Everton, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield United, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Burnley defeated a temporary Premier League ban on player loans between clubs with the same owners.

The Premier League asked the clubs to pass an amendment to ban loans into the league for this January alone while they attempt to draft new rules to deal with loans and multi-club ownership.

In private conversations with the 20 clubs, the Premier League asked for extra time to get to grips with the difficult issue of clubs loaning players in from partner clubs. While a majority of 12 voted in favour, it did not reach the required threshold of 14.

In a separate vote, the clubs also rejected new amendments to harden up so-called associated party transactions governing the commercial deals agreed between clubs and external companies. It is understood 13 clubs voted in favour, one short of the required majority. In that vote, Burnley switched sides. Those rules would have put much greater personal liability on directors.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...loans-associated-Saudi Sportswashing Machine/

He could hardly play 2 games in a week for us and this is what 4-5 years on
Sure, it's probably that but I can't remember someone falling from grace as quickly as he has. He's literally given away 3 goals, done by Son for another couple and missed a penalty (missed the whole goal) in the space of a month. He was their best player for 2 years.

I quite like him, so feel sorry for him...but as long as it's hurting Saudi Sportswashing Machine I'm not that bothered.

Sure, it's probably that but I can't remember someone falling from grace as quickly as he has. He's literally given away 3 goals, done by Son for another couple and missed a penalty (missed the whole goal) in the space of a month. He was their best player for 2 years.

I quite like him, so feel sorry for him...but as long as it's hurting Saudi Sportswashing Machine I'm not that bothered.
and the pressure of dining at the top table now, something they haven't done for 20 plus years

When he came in, he made losing Walker much less of an issue than it could have been. He didn’t make the brain dead mistakes that Walker regularly had, and despite being much less of an athlete he got a lot of assists.

Then the assists dried up and the mistakes crept in.

Aurier didn’t work out, but was an upgrade over Trippier at the time.

He was never as brick as he’s been in the last few matches. Have you even seen his mistakes?

He needs system, he was a meh player for us who could (but often didn't, stood on ball and passed back a lot) put a cross in.

Atleti improved him, a couple of years under a super defensive coach with a huge emphasis on positioning.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine is no longer protecting him and Howe is a "guts and glory" not so much tactics manager. 10 mins into the game against us I told the person next to me, Howe needs to either instruct someone to double up with Trippier or pull him, 1:1 vs Son is suicide,. Howe left him out to dry for the full 90.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a decent side with a couple of good players who had good vibes (post Ashley) and a manager that got them to play this high energy game to pressure opponents for the full 90. Injuries, having europe and the fact Howe doesn't trust his bench has ground them down into the ground, I don't see them recovering under Howe ..

Seems to be a theme up there.

A friend of a friend was involved in a sale of a players house when he left for West Ham in 2007.

One room was massive and had 6 king size beds in it.

Seems to be a theme up there.

A friend of a friend was involved in a sale of a players house when he left for West Ham in 2007.

One room was massive and had 6 king size beds in it.

Not much else to do up there if you don't like walks on the coast or countryside

Back