• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

Sissoko is hilarious when he gets the ball. He looks like a bad Sunday league player trying to control it. It’s almost like he gets a fit of the shakes or something.

Yeah, it's odd. We've seen players from Rochdale and Newport control the ball better on a regular basis than Sissoko this season. It sometimes feels like it's a bit of a glitch that he's even in the Premier League. Like Hugh Grant being a famous successful actor, when in reality, he's really brick at acting.

I don't think we played badly. Our defense has looked too open all season. It's what cost us in the cups. We need to get back to the setup where we had the best defense in the league. We created plenty tonight but looked open to concede.

Watford are a big side who like to rough up the opposition. All the players looked a little tired. Just lacked that extra yard of zip closing down or in 50-50s. Great to see Wanyama playing. Him and Lamela had that extra energy but were rusty. Lamela so frustrating. Has skill but no direction. Runs in circles!

Rose, Wanyama, Toby, Verts, Hugo need to be playing. They were a bedrock when we had the best defense. Dier too, but rotating with Wanyama. For me Poch needs to go back to his core principles of a couple of seasons ago: get us tight at the back, and build from there.

I’ve already forgotten everything about that game bar the result. Good to know the Chavski fans will be feeling well tinkled off given that we won that with a below average performance.
Exactly. Below average performance but 3 points in the bag.

Lamela so frustrating. Has skill but no direction. Runs in circles!
True, but he was looking to spray it out wide and there was nobody left, so he dribbled right and there was nobody wide right, so he turned around and saw Wanyama 1 yard away so he turned back and saw Sissoko and turned back...

I too would like to see us play 3 at the back for a bit, see what happens. Might be great, might be crap, but right now we look disjointed.

I don't think we played badly. Our defense has looked too open all season. It's what cost us in the cups. We need to get back to the setup where we had the best defense in the league. We created plenty tonight but looked open to concede.

Watford are a big side who like to rough up the opposition. All the players looked a little tired. Just lacked that extra yard of zip closing down or in 50-50s. Great to see Wanyama playing. Him and Lamela had that extra energy but were rusty. Lamela so frustrating. Has skill but no direction. Runs in circles!

Rose, Wanyama, Toby, Verts, Hugo need to be playing. They were a bedrock when we had the best defense. Dier too, but rotating with Wanyama. For me Poch needs to go back to his core principles of a couple of seasons ago: get us tight at the back, and build from there.
You don’t think we played badly?! We were awful...

You don’t think we played badly?! We were awful...

We created plenty of opportunities. Could attack at will almost. Watford are a physical side and knocked us about. BUt it shows how far we've come where almost everyone is complaining at a 2-0 win!

Don’t think we played very poorly not well at all!
The rest I like

Don’t think we played well at all!
The rest I like

Although we're too open at the back, we just about defended our goal. Watford didn't have any shots where there were no Spurs players closing them down making it tough. We created many many opportunities to score. It wasn't slick, it wasn't a great performance, but we deserved to win, and were clearly the better side imo. You don't think we were?

Yeah, it's odd. We've seen players from Rochdale and Newport control the ball better on a regular basis than Sissoko this season. It sometimes feels like it's a bit of a glitch that he's even in the Premier League. Like Hugh Grant being a famous successful actor, when in reality, he's really brick at acting.
You, sir, have gone too far, sir. Insult Hugh Grant???!!!! Mods, immediate Jamie Vardy avatar for this chap.

We created plenty of opportunities. Could attack at will almost. Watford are a physical side and knocked us about. BUt it shows how far we've come where almost everyone is complaining at a 2-0 win!
Yes but it so easily could have been 2-2 or 3-2. I know it wasn’t but that was a very very poor performance. Both goals were quite lucky in the fact that the first was given and the second we got a second chance which is quite rare. They should have scored, any other team would have put a few of their chances away.

Not moaning about winning 2-0. Moaning that we were utter dog brick and lucky to win 2-0.

That.

And another thing.

Y'know, we all love to joke about Sissoko. Yes, I take the tinkle with my supportive stance against the Legion of Sensibility.

But Dier is making Sissoko look like Cruyff these days. Hash-addled decision making and ball handling from big Eric.

Back