• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Spurs v Watford
30 Apr 20:00
Home away from home

4-0 win. Moaners be damned.

images

For some reason I thought we had Watford and West Brom away and Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. Didn't realise that we had Watford at home too. Ah f**k me, we can't screw up CL qualification from here. That would be Spursing-it-up on steroids.

4-0 Watford.

I'd make a couple of changes for this one. Kane and Dembele were off the pace last weekend, so I'd maybe save them for another day

----------Lloris

Sanchez--Alder--Verts

Trippier---Dier--Davies

---Moura----Alli----Eriksen

------------Son

Maaaagnificent effort !

We shall now proceed into an end of season downward spiral where we start a losing streak here 0-3, bristol city-esque

liverpoo will win the CL, l'arse wenger and his ladyboys spank atletico to go on and win l'europa

With Chelsea just five points back, this is a MASSIVE game. All three points needed. After 8 days off, I don't think we'll rotate much. If we don't pick up maximum points, it'll set up a horribly stressful last few games.

-------Lloris-------
KT--DS---JVT---Davies
---Dier--Dembele--
Sonny--Alli--Eriksen
-------Kane------

1-1 draw with us dominating possession, 25 shots 4 on target and they have 1 shot on target and score.

Back