• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Watford.

Well rubbish game, but clean sheet, 3 points and a 3rd place finish is in our hands. I for one would have taken that with a season at Wembley before we return home COYS!

Not the best of games, but three points in the bag is all that matters! Well done, lads. Now, we need to up our game for West Brom away. We need this CL spot badly.

Not sure I've seen many 2 goal wins where we have played so bad! Lucky tonight, yet could have won 3-0. Weird game.

If we don't improve, WBA will beat us. Hopefully, we will be better with the next game only a few days away, we always seem sh1t after a layoff.

Well that was scrappy, but it was a win I suppose. need better on Saturday.

SiCoco the clown cost me a tenner with his miss, but hey ho. Gained a goal on Chelsea, should really be 4pts from 3 matches now not 5pts. Although snatch a win at WBA and it could be over Sunday night

Sissoko is hilarious when he gets the ball. He looks like a bad Sunday league player trying to control it. It’s almost like he gets a fit of the shakes or something.

Well that was scrappy, but it was a win I suppose. need better on Saturday.

SiCoco the clown cost me a tenner with his miss, but hey ho. Gained a goal on Chelsea, should really be 4pts from 3 matches now not 5pts. Although get snatch a win at WBA and it could be over Sunday night

You put money on Sissoko scoring and he’s a clown?

I’ve already forgotten everything about that game bar the result. Good to know the Chavski fans will be feeling well tinkled off given that we won that with a below average performance.

Watford should have scored

Hugo earned is corn
Dele did well as did Trips
Dier poor
Dembele poor
Sissoko I’m speechless.

Positives:

We picked up three important points.
The second half was slightly better than the first.
Kane got a goal.
A clean sheet for Hugo and a good performance after a few bad games from him.
We're one game closer to leaving Wembley. It's depressing to see us there and depressing to be there too. All the red seats are an embarrassment. I've never understood why people leave a football early though. Why go if they're not interested?

All in all the win was a relief, but it wasn't enjoyable to watch or impressive in any way.

Back